Declarations are due!

Forum for info about WM Althings, elections, questions about the Kingdom, etc.

Declarations are due!

Postby Azus » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:06 pm

Elections for Westmarch Monarchy are coming up!

We will need to vote on a new King, Regent, Champion, and GMR.

Please post your declarations, preferably here on caamtgard. Declarations are due before quals - date to be determined, so just declare sooner! (tentative end of declarations, March 31st)

Running for office means you will need to quall! Aegir's Hall has elected to pass, so the ball falls to Wyvern's Spur. The autocrat of Quals, Cohen the Barbarian, will be posting details soon.
Azus

Re: Declarations are due!

Postby Porkins » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:38 pm

I declare for Kingdom Champion,
Should I be elected I want to try out more efficient/less time consuming methods for weapon checking at events and take a more hands on approach to working with local champions to ensure they have everything they need (and more) to be successful. Last voting season I had to bow out to help more local but I am committed fully to the Kingdom and can't wait to work with anyone else who steps up. I have held numerous positions at the Kingdom/Principality level, been champion locally, and have run individual quest days in the past. If anyone has any questions for me I'd be happy to answer them.
-Porkins
In times like these, it's helpful to remember that there have always been times like these- Paul Harvey
Porkins

Postby KalevraFallstar » Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:42 pm

I declare to run again for King of Westmarch. I would like to continue my ambitious goals through another reign, and see what else we can accomplish together as a kingdom.
KalevraFallstar

Postby BeliasNuulMora » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:38 pm

I am re declaring for Kingdom Champion. I still have a lot of goals and I know I cannot get them done in one reign
BeliasNuulMora

Postby Elysia_Tilde » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:46 pm

I, Elysia Tilde (aka Kelsey Mohland), declare for the position of Westmarch Guildmaster of Reeves.

Reeves make the game better for everyone playing. They make the game run smoothly and their knowledge and wisdom keep players enjoying the game; not arguing about calls and rules.

I want to bring back the value of being a reeve.

I'm tired of the position consisting of people who give up playing to reeve simply because no one else is doing it.
I’m tired of reeves tests testing you on how well you can memorize phrases in the rulebook.
I’m tired of reeves tests being only being taken by the most studious and dedicated people.
I’m tired of the reeves test only being taken when someone needs to run for monarchy.

I want there to be passionate reeves who both know the rules and want to make the game better for other people.
I want there to be incentives to make people want to reeve, and recognition for those who take the time to reeve.
I want to make knowing the rules accessible for everyone: not just those who can read and memorize information.
I want reeves tests that determine how suitable someone is to make calls in the middle of battle games and answer questions about mechanics.

As your GMR, I want to make you excited about being a reeve and having reeves on your field.
Elysia_Tilde

Postby Azus » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:51 pm

From Facebook:
Clenawe wrote: I, Clenawe, declare for the position of Regent. I'll have a campaign statement in the near future, but I wanted to make sure to get my hat in the ring.
Azus

Return to Important Westmarch Issues