Audit Clarifications

Forum for info about WM Althings, elections, questions about the Kingdom, etc.

Audit Clarifications

Postby Azus » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:55 am

Deadlines: Please turn in your audits by midnight July 31. If you turn in early (like Mistyvale, Aureas Saltus, Wyvern's Spur, and Crimson Wood* did), I'll have more time to get clarifications and corrections if needed. Turn in the last minute, and if the BOD needs clarifications you're less likely to be happy with the grade...

Audit meeting will be August 13th.

This past Sunday’s DoB meeting was focused on some of the problems that have appeared in the past, and hopefully we can clear up now some of how we’ll be rating. I know I’ve posted some of this before; this time I’m posting what the BoD itself has decided.

Proof of Advertising!
One thing we’re looking for is advertising in an active verb form. The idea is to verify that a land is actively recruiting new people.
What will lead to an excellent (assuming all else if good)?
  • A screenshot of craiglist ads, or of the accounts page showing repeated ads
  • An active meetup page
  • A picture of flyers or business cards in use (ex posted on a board, handed to people)
  • A clear and unambiguous photo at a demo, preferably with a copy of the schedule listing the Amtgard demo / booth / station
One step down will be a picture of advertising materials, and a description of the use (for example, a copy of a flyer, with a description of what days people put it up and a description of where it was used).

Financials
  • If you have a bank account, you need to provide monthly statements. If your land doesn’t have a bank account, please provide a note saying so! NB: Bank account includes credit union accounts, school run accounts, and similar financial setups.
  • Please provide a copy of the ledger: a scan of a physical book; or a screenshot , copy, pdf export, etc of the spreadsheet. Provide a copy of the system you use to track funds.
  • Provide copies of such receipts you have.
  • The above two is in addition to filling in the ledger in the audit form.

Long term - hopefully some sections of the corpora will be cleared up so that in the future this will be less of an issue!

*the lands that have already submitted already meet these requirements.
Azus

Return to Important Westmarch Issues