September Althing and Tithes

Forum for info about WM Althings, elections, questions about the Kingdom, etc.

September Althing and Tithes

Postby Laoric » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:14 pm

Greetings PMs of Westmarch,

Wednesdays are going to be my day of announcing PM business and, since this is my first one, it'll be a bit spammy today.

First up is the Althing item for this weekend. This is a vote on the promotion of Aureus Saltus to Core Land status. As this was not put forth with a full month of time your options are:
Promote
Do not promote
Postpone until next month
Abstain

Votes on this issue are due to me in the form a PM on the Westmarch forums. Please do not send them to me on Facebook as I might not see them. Votes must be submitted by 2200 of September 12th to be valid.

Next up is an announcement of an Althing date for next month. Barring a change from his majesty, King Kalevra, the Althing for October will be held the weekend of the 22nd/23rd, in order to coincide with crown elections.

Lastly, tithes! Tithes are due to me this month. I will be at Feast of Mars and will gladly take your money. As a reminder tithes are $5 per dues paid member of your land. When you submit your tithes I would appreciate it if you could also submit a list of dues paid members.

If you aren't able to make it to FoM you may send your tithe with a proxy. If that doesn't work, reach out to me and we will find a way to make it work.

In service,

-Laoric
“I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.”
Laoric
Robbie Suxxorz

Re: September Althing and Tithes

Postby Laoric » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:43 pm

Hello Westmarch,
Apologies for not posting this as my Wednesday update. Work kept me quite busy yesterday. Here are the results from the Althing.
Promote Aureus Saltus to Core Land Status:
Yes-35
No-4
Abstain-4
Postpone-1
Did not vote-8
Congratulations to Aureus Saltus! I will now need to constantly put a ^2 after AS to differentiate during official announcement. ;)
Note: I received votes from TR, WS, SSD, CW, and WH. I did not receive votes from AH or AS. AH has 4 dues paid members and I was not able to get a number for AS. As such I have decided that, based on data, we achieved quorum for this vote.
“I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.”
Laoric
Robbie Suxxorz

Return to Important Westmarch Issues