Declarations for Fall/Winter Reign Now Open

Forum for info about WM Althings, elections, questions about the Kingdom, etc.

Declarations for Fall/Winter Reign Now Open

Postby Laoric » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:52 pm

Good evening Westmarch,

Declarations are now open for the Fall/Winter reign. Should you wish to run for Monarch, Regent, Champion, or Guildmaster of Reeves you must submit your intent to run in writing. Posting it on in these forums will be sufficient to be considered both public and in writing.

To be eligible for office you must be:
A Voting Member of a Core Land for the last 6 weeks
Dues Paid
Have attended a land in Westmarch 6 times in the last 3 months
Have passed the most recent Reeve and Corpora tests
Enter the correct amount of passing entries into Crown Quals for the office you intend to fill

You may not declare for more than one office, so choose wisely.
“I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.”
Laoric
Robbie Suxxorz

Re: Declarations for Fall/Winter Reign Now Open

Postby Etah » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:19 am

I am declaring for King
~Baronet Squire Etah Landshark
Corsair
Shire of Aegir's Hall

"Hate is a strong word, but I found out if you say it backwards what appears is a bald nerd." - MC Nameloc
Etah

Postby Clenawe » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:09 pm

I am declaring for King of Westmarch.
Clenawe

Postby Porkins » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:06 pm

Greetings Citizens!,
I am declaring for a second term as champion. During this reign I hope to complete my revising of the Champions Handbook as well as continue the WMTS/invasion days. If anybody has any questions I'd be happy to field them here or in pm. Also, for my personal improvement, If you would like to provide feedback for my first term (as positive or negative as you like) I would LOVE hear about that via pm.
Thank you,
-Porkins
In times like these, it's helpful to remember that there have always been times like these- Paul Harvey
Porkins

Postby fifty-two » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:53 pm

I'm running for champion
I wasn't given this name it was thrust upon me.
fifty-two

Postby ravenb » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:51 am

Well, since everyone is jumping on the bandwagon, I would like to take this opportunity to declare for Westmarch Regent. I am a relative newcomer to the Kingdom scene, but have been serving Thor' Refuge over the last year, first as their Regent, and currently Duchess. I Have hosted and organized Kingdom Quals at TR, and will be putting on the feast for the Kingdom coronation. Also, I do have some Kingdom level experience as secretary of the WM BOD for the pasty year. I would welcome the opportunity to serve Westmarch as Regent
ravenb

Postby Fiks » Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:31 am

Did you know it's now only seven days away from crown qualifications? Weird, right? That means declarations close tonight.

Did you also know that no one has declared for KGMR? Super weird.

Well I'm Fiks, and I'mma fix that. I hereby declare for the office of Kingdom Guildmaster of Reeves.

I spent this past term working with Elysia as the GMR of Wavehaven, and took the first, maybe actually it was the second, iteration of her GMR class. I also spent most of the term volunteering to reeve in the WMTS instead of fighting in it. I'm hoping I'll be able to continue the good work Elysia started with shifting our perspective of what a good reeve is and trying to get more good reeves trained.

I can not promise to travel as much as our past KGMR did, and though I might not be able to promise it directly, I would like to make a trip down south at some point. Here's hoping at least. And I'll freely admit that there's gonna be a short period called The Holidays coming up soon where I won't be playing as much Amtgard thanks to my real life job. But I'll be back after. I always am.
"How harmful overspecialization is. It cuts knowledge at a million points and leaves it bleeding."—Hari Seldon
Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha', I hurt people. Bonk!
Fiks

Postby Tiberian_Alcoste » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:31 am

This was the first declarations thread I found so here goes. I am declaring for GMR of Thor's Refuge. Its the best position for me seeing as at times I may have to take care of kiddo at park. I will try my best to be a fantastic GMR for my populous!
Tiberian_Alcoste

Postby Fiks » Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:24 pm

Hi Tiberian,

You might want to post this in the Thor's Refuge forum. Here's a link to the thread where the TR folks are declaring: http://caamtgard.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8681
"How harmful overspecialization is. It cuts knowledge at a million points and leaves it bleeding."—Hari Seldon
Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha', I hurt people. Bonk!
Fiks

Return to Important Westmarch Issues