Event Advisory Committee and Dundracon Bid

Forum for info about WM Althings, elections, questions about the Kingdom, etc.

Event Advisory Committee and Dundracon Bid

Postby KalevraFallstar » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:17 pm

Hello Populace,

Due to recent events, and some long term issues brought to my attention, I am going to be forming a Committee to Advise on Kingdom Events. This advisory committee will consist of 6 members and will oversee and audit kingdom events in Westmarch and make recommendations to the Kingdom Monarchy. This could include, auditing the financials post event, approving/making recommendations regarding bids for events, suggesting ways that events could be more streamlined or more securely run. A lot of the specific duties will be up to the current Monarch, and what they choose to use the committee for.

Along with this I am supplying a standardized bid form in fillable PDF form. Thank you to Etah for making the base form, also to Azus who is looking into improving the current form and making it better. Regardless there will be a standardized form for making bids going forward. The goal here is to make events, which are the primary source of income for the kingdom, more secure, and more efficiently run.

I will be assembling this committee over the next week, and getting them to hit the ground running, in time for the next monarch to begin making good use of them as swiftly as possible. Speaking of the next monarch and event bids, the Bidding time for Dundracon begins with the publishing of this proclamation, and closes on November 16, 2016. All persons wanting to bid need to use the template provided, and must have their bid in before midnight on November 16, 2016.

If you are interested in being a part of C.A.K.E, please Private message me on CAAmtgard or Facebook. Do not reply here with offers to join, or on the cross post in Facebook. Those response areas are reserved for questions about this post.

Marquis Paragon Kalevra Fallstar
King of Westmarch
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KalevraFallstar

Return to Important Westmarch Issues