Kingdom Prime Minister Declarations

Forum for info about WM Althings, elections, questions about the Kingdom, etc.

Kingdom Prime Minister Declarations

Postby Fiks » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:23 am

Post here to announce publicly your intent to run for Kingdom Prime Minister. Be sure to refer to the kingdom corpora for details of the office and for the requisites you must meet as a candidate for that office. You should also study that corpora as you will be tested on it before you are voted on.
"How harmful overspecialization is. It cuts knowledge at a million points and leaves it bleeding."—Hari Seldon
Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha', I hurt people. Bonk!
Fiks

Re: Kingdom Prime Minister Declarations

Postby Azus » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:41 pm

Thanks to work, I don't have attendance requirements to declare... However last month we trained folks at work, and someone else finished some school, which means this month (and the foreseeable future) we have sufficient staffing that I can get to the park most Sundays and therefore get back to and maintain attendance requirements...

How about this. If someone declares, I'm completely out of the mix until next time. But if no one declares, I'm willing to declare for pro-temp.
Azus

Postby Collin the Red » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:27 pm

When do Declarations close?
Baron Collin MacAbee current King of Westmarch
Squire to Sir Smiley
Collin the Red

Postby Fiks » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:51 pm

From the calendar thread, which I forgot to quote/copy from earlier...
ravenb wrote:January 28 declarations for PM due

Or, as I've been saying on Facebook, 1/28/17 at 11:59:59PM.
"How harmful overspecialization is. It cuts knowledge at a million points and leaves it bleeding."—Hari Seldon
Fiks

Postby Laoric » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:06 pm

I've given it some consideration, and I am officially declaring to run for a second term as Westmarch PM.

My original hesitation was the work-life balance after just having a baby, but I believe I can handle it. Holding the office for a second term also obviates the need to deal with changing over bank account info and other logistics that are annoying to deal with until August. I also greatly enjoy the dynamic of working with the current monarchy, and would like to continue to be of service to them.
“I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.”
Laoric
Robbie Suxxorz

Postby Fiks » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:57 pm

Since there were no other declarations and Azus was still shy one attendance at the deadline, your only candidate for Kingdom Prime Minister is the incumbent candidate: Laoric Stark.
Fiks

Return to Important Westmarch Issues