Kingdom Prime Minister Elections (2/6/17)

Forum for info about WM Althings, elections, questions about the Kingdom, etc.

Kingdom Prime Minister Elections (2/6/17)

Postby Fiks » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:13 pm

This weekend we shall have our Kingdom Prime Minister election. With only one candidate with qualifying attendance declaring your sole candidate for Kingdom Prime Minister shall be: Laoric Stark of Wavehaven, incumbent Kingdom Prime Minister.

As per the Corpora and as Kingdom Guildmaster of Reeves I shall be handling the collection of votes. Core lands, please have your Confidence / No Confidence votes to me before midnight Monday, February 6, 2017.
"How harmful overspecialization is. It cuts knowledge at a million points and leaves it bleeding."—Hari Seldon
Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha', I hurt people. Bonk!
Fiks

Re: Kingdom Prime Minister Elections (2/6/17)

Postby Fiks » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:13 pm

Being the Kingdom Guildmaster of Reeves, it is my duty to report the results of our Kingdom Prime Minister election. With a total vote count of 20-2-1 (aye, nay, abstain) Laoric Stark is confirmed to serve as our Kingdom Prime Minister for a second term.

On the low vote count: before our deadline last night, I heard back from three lands with results. I tried to contact lands missing results tonight just in case it was due to an honest overlook to report. The majority I heard back from stated that votes were not held in those lands due to not meeting or overlooking the election entirely. One land has not gotten back to me as of this writing.

After some consideration, I feel that this low voter turnout might be due to a lack of signal boosting. There was only the one post before the weekend, both here and on the forums. While ideally one post is sufficient, it's also easier to get lost in the noise from other posts (like all the event pimping going on; have you heard the Good News of Darkshore??)

Both Clenawe and I would like to extend apologies to both Laoric and to the voting populace for the lack of attention given to this election. We will both try to do better in the future.

Link to the spreadsheet used to tabulate results: here.
"How harmful overspecialization is. It cuts knowledge at a million points and leaves it bleeding."—Hari Seldon
Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha', I hurt people. Bonk!
Fiks

Return to Important Westmarch Issues