January-June Audits

Forum for info about WM Althings, elections, questions about the Kingdom, etc.

January-June Audits

Postby Laoric » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:27 pm

Hello Westmarch PMs,

We're coming up on the end of the audit period. Here is some info to help you all in completing them.

Audits cover the period from January 1 until June 30. The required items for an audit can be found at http://www.caamtgard.com/docs/ by selecting the land size appropriate to your group.

Audits must be submitted no later than July 31, 2017 so that the BoD will have time to review them prior to their meeting. Turning them in early is in your interest, as it gives time for clarifications to be handled ahead of the meeting.

Audits should be submitted to westmarch.amtgard@gmail.com. You can email the audit as an attachment, or upload it to Google Drive and share it to that email address (this will make it easier for sign-in sheets and whatnot to be accessible).

Most of you have been contacted by a member of the BoD to help guide you through the process. If you have not been contacted, or still need extra help, please reach out to me via the forums and I will endeavor to get you situated.

-Laoric
“I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.”
Laoric
Robbie Suxxorz

Re: January-June Audits

Postby Ka'a Acklie » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:20 pm

Audit Results
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzd6VK ... sp=sharing

Submissions to upgrade results must be submitted to Azus, David Zucker, by 11:59pm of August 27th
Fru Squire Ka'a F Acklie

Ego Sum Finis
Ka'a Acklie

Postby Azus » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:27 pm

For Fal Dare and Valley of the Fallen, please send corrections to westmarch.amtgard@gmail.com. Thanks!
Azus

Postby Fiks » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:26 pm

Valley of the Fallen submitted corrections for their ledger and their proof of advertising. After a review of such, the Board has voted unanimously to allow them a "Pass" rating for this audit period.
"How harmful overspecialization is. It cuts knowledge at a million points and leaves it bleeding."—Hari Seldon
Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha', I hurt people. Bonk!
Fiks

Return to Important Westmarch Issues