Dunesday Dragonmaster Results!

Forum for info about WM Althings, elections, questions about the Kingdom, etc.

Dunesday Dragonmaster Results!

Postby bill the nun » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:58 pm

Hello my lovelies! I would like to thank everyone that was able to come out to the beach with us to celebrate midreign! A special thank you to Alysia Pozzi who brought a sign in sheet for us! Thank you so much to my judges (Bryan Wheeler, David Zucker, Olivia Wilson-James, Kat Williams, and our Roark stand-in Jessica Leah Fetcho) for an almost entirely regent judging team! Thank you to Arthur Wahner for being a good sport in our Stump Dratz competition and a congratulations to our participants! Thank you Mike P. Rose for crafting the amazing bracelet talismans! This was an amazing Dragonmaster with 30 entries!

I guess you kinda want to know the buzz, eh? OKAY, OKAY!

Best in show goes to Raven Jodi Van Tine with her Druid tunic with a score of 4.14!

Close second place goes to Blackthorn William Gilchrist with his peanut stout scoring a close 4.12!

And our overall sand-filled Dragonmaster-- Raven with a 5 item score of 19.24!

Very close second place goes to Elspeth Kim Richards with a 5 item score of 18.98!

Thank you to everyone that made this day possible, and thank you to Kalevra Bryan Wheeler for creating the custom reign themed award for Dragonmaster!
WMDDDM.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bill the nun

Return to Important Westmarch Issues