January Althing Ballot

Forum for info about WM Althings, elections, questions about the Kingdom, etc.

January Althing Ballot

Postby Fenra » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:51 am

As posted on Facebook:

---

Good morning Westmarch PMs! My sincere apologies on the late ballot... but we do have an althing this weekend per the schedule.

If you've been following the BOD declaration post, we have 5 people running for Westmarch BOD. As there are a total of 5 elected seats and only 5 individuals running, this will be a simple yes/no vote for each (or abstain if preferred).

Unfortunately, the Corpora amendment to potentially extend sponsored lands voting rights is not quite ready to be on the ballot and thus has not been included. Because of this delay, we have added a last minute item regarding extending the current trial to include the February althing. The reasoning is: if the amendment had made it on to this ballot as originally intended, as well as passed, then sponsored lands would have been able to vote in February.

Votes are due to me, as usual, by midnight on Tuesday January 8th, 2019 (including number of eligible voters versus votes received).

Again, my apologies for the late ballot. The holidays unfortunately derailed my calendar.

---

The ballot has been attached to this post.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fenra

Return to Important Westmarch Issues