May 2019 Kingdom Elections Ballot

Forum for info about WM Althings, elections, questions about the Kingdom, etc.

May 2019 Kingdom Elections Ballot

Postby Fenra » Mon May 06, 2019 9:55 pm

Please reference attached ballot! We have two candidates for Monarch and one for Regent for the upcoming summer reign. All candidates have qualified and passed applicable tests. Votes are to to me by midnight on Tuesday May 14th (including number of eligible voters versus votes received).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fenra

Re: May 2019 Kingdom Elections Ballot

Postby ElSpeth Sharrisselva » Tue May 07, 2019 9:21 pm

A young man, wearing a white linen tunic and sandals, comes before you. He wears a wig of black braids adorned with beads and golden bracers about his ankles and wrists. Upon gaining your attention, he unrolls a scroll of papyrus and reads the hieroglyphics inscribed upon it aloud:

To all those living in the vast world of Westmarch:

I am Elspetshepsuth (Sirrah ElSpeth Sharrisselva) of Westmarch. There is no time to speak with you in person , thus I have sent this scroll. I invite you to join in the Fourth Dynasty of Westmarch. (First dynasty is the creation of Amtgard in California; second dynasty is the formation of Westmarch, third dynasty is Westmarch becoming a kingdom.) As your Pharaoh, I pledge to bring you the experience of Ancient Egypt.

I have need of scribes, historians, warriors, and artisans; priests and magicians as well. What profession you take up is your decision. Cast your vote to rule over the sands of Egypt with me. There will be war. There will be competition. There will be trade. There will be gods and creatures of legend to face. Are you with me or against me in the reign to come?
ElSpeth Sharrisselva

Return to Important Westmarch Issues