ESCONDIDO SPRING FAIRE 2013

Discussion/Information about the Duchy of Siar Geata

Moderators: LucasTheLost, Scoot, Scorch Flamedancer

ESCONDIDO SPRING FAIRE 2013

Postby Angel » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:21 am

Time for the Renaissance faire again! We have a pretty big change coming to us this season, that is, we have a new royal court! The Guild of Saint Olaf, Queen Elizabeth will be played by Tara Pool. This is a big change for us, because we were very envolved with the previous Queens guild. Let's be as welcoming as possible and hope to make a good connection with the new queen's guild. That being said, it does means that there are some changes and freedoms with our schedule now, but I'll be able to elaborate on that more when we have our faire meeting.

The only real rules are if you do decide to come, please expect to spend some time working (Be it the field, procession, or front gate.) Same as last time, I want to concentrate on recruiting and building our involvement with the entire faire. Remember the more people we have come and help out, the more fun time we can all have.

I will post when we'll have our faire meeting, it'll be within these next two weeks.

Underage Rules: If you are under 18 your parent or a legal guardian (with signed permission by parent) must be on faire grounds with you at all times (you don't have to be together, but they must be on the premises); No one under 18 can stay a night without a parent or legal guardian there with them at all times (sorry guys just for safety reasons); If you're under the age of 21 there is no drinking alcohol on faire premises (this means the whole park). Sorry guys but this will be strictly enforced.

Please PM me or text me if you would like to be on the gate list. I need to know your full name, persona, and what days you will be able to be there. This last one is especially important so we can have a head count on who to count on for what day. Also if you are under 18, I need your age and who your guardian is going to be. I need to have everyone's names by 4/17/13.

The Dates of faire is April 27th and 28th, May 4th and 5th. Set up will be Friday, April 26th (info for setup will be discussed at the faire meeting).

I'm looking forward to another amazing season with an amazing group of people!
“We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.”

(Hindu Prince Gautama Siddharta, the founder of Buddhism, 563-483 B.C.)
Angel

Re: ESCONDIDO SPRING FAIRE 2013

Postby Angel » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:38 pm

Gate List, If anyone is missing, please let me know by Thursday. There are extra names on the gate list for last minutes as well.

1. Angel Davidson
2. Andrew Brown
3. Gerri Alexander
4. Tirzah Rose Alexander
5. Jocelynn Burke (Underage)
6. Walter Brown
7. Kathy Brown
8. Shaun Brown (dog)
9. Jaime Brown (dog)
10. Herman Lewis
11. Gerard Bullen (Underage)
12. Levi Mason
13. Jean Norris
14. Jeff Dozhier
15. Eddie English
16. Brandon McOwen
17. Chase Carter
18. Christiana Garcia
19. Alfonso Garcia
20. Jenna Lathrop
21. Andrew Weber
22. John Culpepper
23. Kristen Culpepper
24. John Culpepper III (Underage)
25. Porsche Zachow
26. Alexa Zachow (Underage)
27. Charee Card
28. Heather Storer
29. Vincenza Storer (Underage)
30. Lucian Storer (Underage)
31. Mark Storer
32. Marlyce Andrews
33. Joseph Andrews
34. Hannah Andrews (Underage)
35. Joseph Andrews (Underage)
36. Cindy Woody
37. Ron Woody
38. David Woody (Underage)
39. Carly Woody (Underage)
40. Patrick Cass
41. Sam Rutherford
42. Ryan Sypris
43. Jeremy Johnson
44. Chelsea Johnson
45. Ellora Johnson
46. Elijah Johnson
47. Randy Eddington
48. Taly Eddington
49. Jesse Garcia
50. Alex Thompson
51. Cameron Johnson
52. Hunter Reed
53. Robin Davis
54. Devon Thornton
55. Jamie Bryant
“We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.”

Angel

Postby Scorch Flamedancer » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:12 pm

We have to list our dogs?
My body is my sword, my mind is my blade. Without them, I would be nothing.
Scorch Flamedancer

Postby Angel » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:37 pm

Lol, no it's not required.

Shaun's been requested more than we have at faire, so we started putting him on the list years ago. And now you can't list one brother without the other, so Jaime was put on there.

But if you tell Gold coast you have your dog, you'll be able to get a wrist band to attach to their collar.

Angel

Return to Duchy of Siar Geata - Oceanside, CA