Re: The Six Types of Roleplayers

Postby Bartacus » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:51 pm

Tevas wrote:The moose is vorpal.

Vorpal Moose of Party Slaying, +5.
Part of the ~Brian Hive Mind~
Bartacus

Postby Tevas » Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:17 am

If they manage to defeat it, I'm sicking an animal rights activist group on their asses.
Tevas wrote:You will soon come to fear the Wrath of the Righteous.

Matt Larsen wrote:The defining characteristic of a warrior is the willingness to close with the enemy.

Ashen Spire wrote:I am part of the siege weapon.
Tevas

Postby Aurel Von Slade » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:52 am

Jareth wrote:I'm almost entirely a Lawyer. With only a couple of Man. Who wants to agree that Aurel is the Loon? Even if he takes it back, we all know it is his impulse.

Real Munchkins wield Great sword +5, Shocking Burst, Speed, Spellstoring, Dragonbane, Giantbane, Keen.

Real Munchkins wear +5 Animated Heavy Shield, +5 Full Plate, Spell Resistance, Invulnerability, Fire Resistance, Acid Resistance, Electricity Resistance, Fortification, Slick, Greater Silent Moves

Real Munchkins play Paladins, Wizards, or Sorcerers.

Real Munchkins argue back they are following the rules and show precisely how they can get +50 to hit, +100 damage.

Real Munchkins have a vendetta against them in perpetuity, regardless of character, campaign, or game. (in reference to real jerks)

Spoilers: You're more like a munchkin with a bunch of rules lawyer, amirite? Also, I accept the title of Loon/Man.
"I'm part of the siege weapon."
"Banana Check!"
Aurel Von Slade

Postby Corvus » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:05 pm

Aurel Von Slade wrote:
Jareth wrote:I'm almost entirely a Lawyer. With only a couple of Man. Who wants to agree that Aurel is the Loon? Even if he takes it back, we all know it is his impulse.

Real Munchkins wield Great sword +5, Shocking Burst, Speed, Spellstoring, Dragonbane, Giantbane, Keen.

Real Munchkins wear +5 Animated Heavy Shield, +5 Full Plate, Spell Resistance, Invulnerability, Fire Resistance, Acid Resistance, Electricity Resistance, Fortification, Slick, Greater Silent Moves

Real Munchkins argue back they are following the rules and show precisely how they can get +50 to hit, +100 damage.

Real Munchkins have a vendetta against them in perpetuity, regardless of character, campaign, or game. (in reference to real jerks)

Spoilers: You're more like a munchkin with a bunch of rules lawyer, amirite? Also, I accept the title of Loon/Man.

Aurel...Munchkins would have armor/weapons with ALL of those enchantments on them at the times that most convenience them, not specific ones.
Live with gratitude.
Focus on the wins.
~Corvus~
Corvus

Postby Aurel Von Slade » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:18 pm

Corvus wrote:
Aurel Von Slade wrote:

Aurel...Munchkins would have armor/weapons with ALL of those enchantments on them at the times that most convenience them, not specific ones.

Corvus, you're ruining my trolling. Modify your post to say that you agree with me. It'll be lulztacular.
"Banana Check!"
Aurel Von Slade

Postby Corvus » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:32 pm

Aurel Von Slade wrote:Corvus, you're ruining my trolling. Modify your post to say that you agree with me. It'll be lulztacular.

Pay me 20000 GP
Live with gratitude.
Focus on the wins.
~Corvus~
Corvus

Postby Corvus » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:35 pm

So I clicked the Return to Ashen Spire button at the bottom of the page, but it didn't teleport me there =( Tevas, can you fix this button Please??
Live with gratitude.
Focus on the wins.
~Corvus~
Corvus

Postby Aurel Von Slade » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:00 pm

Corvus wrote:So I clicked the Return to Ashen Spire button at the bottom of the page, but it didn't teleport me there =( Tevas, can you fix this button Please??

It's karma for ruining my epic trolling.
"Banana Check!"
Aurel Von Slade

Postby Tevas » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:22 pm

The +5 Vorpal Moose of Party Slaying broke it. You'll have to take it up with him.

Matt Larsen wrote:The defining characteristic of a warrior is the willingness to close with the enemy.

Tevas

Postby Bartacus » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:25 pm

Corvus wrote:So I clicked the Return to Ashen Spire button at the bottom of the page, but it didn't teleport me there =( Tevas, can you fix this button Please??

Works for me.
Part of the ~Brian Hive Mind~
Bartacus

Postby 2.0 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:27 am

Sorry Corvus but you're pure 100% munchkin. Just remember the "fly on mountain" character. That's it.
2.0/Xerox
Captain of the Crusaders
Wolf Cub under Axgar
Squire to Sir Axgar
deimos wrote:A true evil overlord doesn't read a how-to manual on how to be an evil overlord. :P
pollux wrote:I want to add that the Black Phoenix is the *right* colored one.... :)

Postby Corvus » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:23 pm

2.0 wrote:Sorry Corvus but you're pure 100% munchkin. Just remember the "fly on mountain" character. That's it.

I really shouldn't have dumped my emotional crap here for all to see. Shoulda left it elsewhere. Sorry...

I decided this post should be deleted
Last edited by Corvus on Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Live with gratitude.
Focus on the wins.
~Corvus~
Corvus

Postby Tevas » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:04 am

Don't worry Corvus, he's just trolling. Remember, I love you, and that's all that matters.

Oh, and Vorpal Moose of Party Slaying: 3 , Party: 2. It's winning! Bwah ha ha!!!

Tevas

Postby Corvus » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:34 am

Tevas wrote:Don't worry Corvus, he's just trolling. Remember, I love you, and that's all that matters.

Oh, and Vorpal Moose of Party Slaying: 3 , Party: 2. It's winning! Bwah ha ha!!!

I didn't know he trolls!

lol i need to hear the tale of epic moosage
Live with gratitude.
Focus on the wins.
~Corvus~
Corvus

Postby Tevas » Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:54 am

Bad tactics are what got them. They got focus fired on, but spread their attention instead of coordinating attacks. They'll do better next time...if they're smart enough to strategize in advance...

Tevas

PreviousNext

Return to Shire of Nymyr's Sanctum - Santa Clara, CA