Battlegame ideas

Discussion/Information about the Shire of Nymyr's Sanctum

Battlegame ideas

Postby Yamamoto » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:47 am

This is essentially where I am going to log the crap that I randomly think up in terms of battlegames and just basically go to plant it down somewhere..Whether its good, bad, weird, some wall set up, game ideas ect...

Also If you have an idea for a battlegame, please feel free to post an idea. If you do, I'll consider running it next time.

Wizard's Chess

The people are split into 2 teams, or in multiple groups. Each group has a wizard that is granted infinite shoves and will act as the player while everyone else will act as the pieces. The pieces may only wield a single sword until granted another weapon. The wizard is also given a 20 foot strand of whatever to determine the exact distance of where the piece is going to be shoved. After the wizard is chosen, the group must then choose a king. The King, unlike the pieces, may use any weapon combination that he or she wishes. After the king is chosen, the two groups line up approximately 100 feet apart from one another within a 100x100 box and the game begins.

Objective-Kill the opponent's king
Lives:
Pieces-Infinite
King-2

Movement
This is a turn based game. One wizard will go first, than the other just like chess. After both wizards have moved a piece, that will be considered one turn. A turn is the equivalent of 30 seconds during the fight. In order to complete a move, the wizard must move a piece. In order to move a piece the wizard must shove a piece that he owns. They can be shoved in any direction except outside of the box. They can only move one piece of their choice before it is the opponent's turn. They cannot move a piece that the opponent control's.

If a piece is shoved into a piece an opponent control's, then that piece immediately stops upon that area and cannot move along with the piece that it was shoved into until the combat phase has passed depending on who is left. This is known as the line. There may be more than one line and there may be more than 2 people in a line.

Combat phase
After 3 full turns those who are in a Line, must mark where they were in the box, walk outside the box, and fight to the death. (The number may be changed.) The winner/s of the fight returns back to where s/he or they were before, while the loser/s is sent back their side, and wont be able to move till 2 turns have passed and will have lost a life. After 2 turns have passed they come back onto the edge of the board. For the winner, all wounds are retained. If no combat has taken place within 30 seconds all pieces within the line are sent back to their base and may be moved immediately without waiting.

Whenever an opponent's piece drops the wizard gains 1 point and may use that to buy individual weapons for the pieces, or restore any wounds that they have taken.

2 short sword 3 long sword 3 shield 3 heal 4 polearm 5 bow

If there are multiple lines, there will be multiple fights taking place. One line may not interfere with another line's fight even if it is a 3 on 1
Last edited by Yamamoto on Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yamamoto

Re: Battlegame ideas

Postby Yamamoto » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:10 am

All of the lines are walls and are infinitely high, and are made of bullshitium with the exception of the brown lines and yellow lines. The yellow lines represent secret passages that the defenders may pass through. The brown lines represent giant wooden doors, and can be taken down by saying I break down the door 1 all the way to 30. The defenders may pass through the wooden doors if no one is attempting to break it down.

The circles, with the exception of the black one represents a pillar. Destroying a pillar will either open up passages to the invaders. The passage is determined by the color the pillar corresponds with, mainly the walls on it's side. Destroying one of the pillars up front will immediately open up the wooden doors. The first opens up the first door while destroying the second pillar opens up the last door. The black circle represents the main objective that must be destroyed by the invading side.
Yamamoto

Postby Prometheus » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:30 am

i think the wizard chess is awsome!
If at first you don't succeed,
destory all evidence that you ever tried.
Prometheus

Postby 2.0 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:47 pm

except thered be a lot of bored people not getting shoved
2.0/Xerox
Captain of the Crusaders
Wolf Cub under Axgar
Squire to Sir Axgar
deimos wrote:A true evil overlord doesn't read a how-to manual on how to be an evil overlord. :P
pollux wrote:I want to add that the Black Phoenix is the *right* colored one.... :)

Postby Prometheus » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:16 pm

That is true maybe everybody gets shoved every turn?
Prometheus

Postby Aurel Von Slade » Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:26 pm

Prometheus wrote:That is true maybe everybody gets shoved every turn?

Suddenly, Amtgard Fantasy Battle.
"I'm part of the siege weapon."
"Banana Check!"
Aurel Von Slade

Postby Prometheus » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:42 pm

do not get
Prometheus

Postby Chetare » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:50 pm

Prometheus wrote:do not get

What they said.
Jareth wrote:
tarsus wrote:Aren't we supposed to make some sort of human sacrifice now?

Let's be safe and do two. BRING OUT THE REBARDS.
Chetare

Postby Jangular » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:45 am

warhammer fantasy battle is a tabletop game where you move units of soldiers each per turn, so if one person is controlling each side, and moving each unit per turn, Amtgard Fantasy Battle.
"I'm part of the siege weapon."

Jangular

Postby Prometheus » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:51 pm

that souds fun. we could try it some time.
Prometheus

Postby 2.0 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:01 pm

its ok chris, i understand what youre saying. but there wouldnt be charge arcs and crap like that
2.0/Xerox
Captain of the Crusaders
Wolf Cub under Axgar
Squire to Sir Axgar
deimos wrote:A true evil overlord doesn't read a how-to manual on how to be an evil overlord. :P
pollux wrote:I want to add that the Black Phoenix is the *right* colored one.... :)

Postby Prometheus » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:15 pm

so, there would be magic and crap like this.
Prometheus

Postby Yamamoto » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:36 pm

again, its just an idea, and its always good to write down ideas no matter how bad they are...I think...And itd probably be about 5 people max per group including the wizard. Like I said, split into two teams, or multiple groups as the idea that the people not being shoved would end up being bored. Also its not like the pieces have to stay quiet they can give suggestions and shit. Hahaha, could make it so that there are 3 pieces, and each piece represents a small group. Again though, all ideas and shit >_>
Yamamoto

Postby Prometheus » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:48 pm

It sounds like a good enough idea to me.
Prometheus

Postby 2.0 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:14 pm

Prometheus wrote:so, there would be magic and crap like this.

theres still magic and crap like this in warhammer too
2.0/Xerox
Captain of the Crusaders
Wolf Cub under Axgar
Squire to Sir Axgar

Next

Return to Shire of Nymyr's Sanctum - Santa Clara, CA