Audit!

Discussion/Information about the Shire of Nymyr's Sanctum

Audit!

Postby Azus » Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:30 pm

Hey howdy! Audit is coming up!

We haven't set a due date yet; and I need to get the status of the final fill-in pdf (which will be posted soonish?). However, time to get papers in order and start counting!

Last time there was a question about the bank account; we gave a pass because you were a new barony. Have you guys acquired one?
Your ORK shows many people :)

Anyway...
  • Make sure you have your sign in sheets scanned. The time period is July1st through December 31st.
  • Any missing sheets?
    • Rain!Please check for notes you wrote yourselves for rain days. If it truly was a rain day, you can check assorted weather websites for historical data, and print out a sheet showing rain on that day.
    • Events! If you guys were at an event elsewhere instead of locally, see if you can get a copy of the sign in. Otherwise, create a sign in, list who was there, make sure it's noted that it's a recreated sign in sheet for an event elsewhere (and specify elsewhere)
    • Truly lost sign in sheets, no data, no memory... Oh well. You get docked if you miss too many.
  • For an excellent rating, you need:
    • meet weekly
    • have at least 12 unique signins per month. If those names on your ORK are accurate, I doubt you'll have any issues there.
    • List of current officers
    • List of dues paid members
    • recent quals results
    • bank account with a non-zero balance. Yes, I know the corpora could be better written in this aspect.
    • copy of the ledger. The corpora does specify a digital format (word, excel, or similar).
    • bribe every member of the Board of Directors with a good beer.
Azus

Return to Shire of Nymyr's Sanctum - Santa Clara, CA