Winter Coronation

Discussion/Information about the Duchy of Crimson Wood

Moderators: Drenth, bill the nun

Winter Coronation

Postby Niveus » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:22 am

Winter Coronation will be bumped back a week as to not conflict with WM coronation in AS.

We will be holding court and feast at Ladybug park at noon on Dec 10th.

Feast: TBD

Cost: TBD
Baronet Niveus Esq.
Squired to Sir Nakita
Niveus

Re: Winter Coronation

Postby Mannanan » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:23 pm

Courtenay and I will be handling the feast. The food will be a mixable pasta bar and garlic bread. There will be a plain marinara, alfredo and pesto sauces, mushrooms, olives, cheese, and meats to add. Once we have the hall we will keep the kettle on the stove for tea. Cost still TBD $5.
Last edited by Mannanan on Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- Baronet Mannanan, MaA to Baronet Torbjorn Kegslayer Esq.
Mannanan

Postby Miles » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:11 am

Mannanan wrote:Courtenay and I will be handling the feast. The food will be a mixable pasta bar and garlic bread. There will be a plain marinara, alfredo and pesto sauces, mushrooms, olives, cheese, and meats to add. Once we have the hall we will keep the kettle on the stove for tea. Cost still TBD.

I am very much a fan of a coronation with tea. I may have to surreptitiously raid our tea cabinet (which is quite overfull) and contribute teas to this effort.

Perhaps I missed this discussion, but will there be a meeting-up of some sort at Eagle Park first? Or is everything forwarding straight to L Park, an hour later than we conventionally meet?
Inspiration. Exuberance. Synergy. ~
Miles

Postby Prometheus » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:28 am

I can bring a bunch of tea also. Any certain types in mind?
If at first you don't succeed,
destory all evidence that you ever tried.
Prometheus

Postby Niveus » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Miles wrote:Perhaps I missed this discussion, but will there be a meeting-up of some sort at Eagle Park first? Or is everything forwarding straight to L Park, an hour later than we conventionally meet?

As dec will be cold and rainny, and we only have the hall from 2-5pm, we will be meeting at L park at noon to try and keep dry and limit the number of colds we give out this year.

Everyone please tell everyone you know that we are moving parks and the we would really like to see people thier. I know its cold and wet but we can still fight and still have fun.
Baronet Niveus Esq.
Squired to Sir Nakita
Niveus

Postby Mannanan » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:04 pm

Update on the feast. cost for the feast will be $5. We will not have pesto due to cost but there will still be marinara and alfredo. Desert will be fresh baked cookies and milk.
- Baronet Mannanan, MaA to Baronet Torbjorn Kegslayer Esq.
Mannanan

Postby SirEuric » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:36 am

This is looking to be awesome and the Bloodstones will be there to help in any way we can. Looking forward to a great day with the Duchy of Crimsonwood.

Westmarch for Kingdom 2012!!!

Prince Euric
SirEuric

Postby Miles » Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:11 am

Nightingale has elected to whip up (partially literally, if one thinks about it) some homemade pesto for the occasion, so pesto-lovers need not weep for their beloved basil blend. A gluten-free dessert surprise will also be provided for those of us abstaining from the forbidden grain.
Inspiration. Exuberance. Synergy. ~
Miles

Postby SirEuric » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:30 am

Unfortunately the raiding parties have not been doing their jobs correctly. So we will not be able to make the trip this weekend. I am sorry as I wanted to attend your coronation as Prince. Possibly a visit after first of the year will pan out.
Sir Euric Bloodstone
SirEuric

Return to Duchy of Crimson Wood - Rohnert Park, CA