Quest/Battlegame Idea

Discussion/Information about the Duchy of Crimson Wood

Moderators: Drenth, bill the nun

Quest/Battlegame Idea

Postby ShadowSword » Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:28 pm

Alright so here is my idea for a quest/battle game.

Sense time began the Barbarians and Assassins have been in conflict. The Barbarians have been disrupting Assassin operations by killing clients and targets alike. This causes a great decrease in revenues for the Assassin families. The Assassins have been pissing off the Barbarian tribes by killing tribesmen and potential recruits alike. This has been happening time and time again. Now it has become enough. A final showdown has been declared. The whole of the Assassin families and the Barbarian tribes have been called to settle the disputed. The strongest men have come with the most powerful artifacts in there possession. The winner shall control the happenings of the other for 100 years to come.

There will be 2 teams. Every Barbarian must go to one team while every Assassin must go to the other. Players who are playing neither will be balanced into the 2 teams. There will be 2 special players. One for each team. They are both level 6 and are considered to be the leader/chieftain of the team. For the Assassin team the leader’s pregame ability’s become per life and per life abilities are +1. For balancing issues some per game abilities can be excluded from this effect. The chieftain of the Barbarians gets fight after death after EVERY life and has an extra Berserk. During Berserk he has 3 natural armor everywhere instead of 2. Another aspect that ties into scoring is that the leader and chieftain begin with a great artifact that can only be used by their class. The Assassins have The Shadows Blade (a black short sword with multiple black ribbons wrapped around it) which is unbreakable, has wounds kill, and ignores armor. The Barbarians have The Screaming Axe/The Blood Well Blade (Baers great axe or Stones great sword depending on opportunity) which is also unbreakable, does 3 points of armor damage, and can break a shield in 2 hits even if the shield is enchanted to be unbreakable (artifacts are still unbreakable though).

The game itself is like capture the flag but the flags are the artifacts. They can be picked put by anyone but they can only be used by their corresponding team class. When someone dies holding an artifact they must drop it. If the artifact is brought to the opposite teams base then point is declared and the game resets. The game is shatter half count. Lives do not reset at a point and the game ends when one team loses all of their lives. The team with the most points wins. I was thinking of having Stone for the Barbarain chieften and Groo for the Assassin leader.
It just as simple as that...
ShadowSword

Re: Quest/Battlegame Idea

Postby Norm » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:18 pm

Seems like it could work, I support.
The non-factor park Member.
Norm

Re: Quest/Battlegame Idea

Postby GALE StrongHammer » Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:03 pm

Time to Barbar up! :twisted:

*goes to look for fur*
"Just because I can't do it today, doesn't mean I'm not going to be able to do it someday."
GALE StrongHammer

Return to Duchy of Crimson Wood - Rohnert Park, CA