New Term Reeve Information

Discussion/Information about the Duchy of Crimson Wood

Moderators: Drenth, bill the nun

New Term Reeve Information

Postby Miles » Tue May 22, 2012 11:09 am

Hello, my friends!

It is my pleasure to announce that I have been elected to serve as the Westmarch Guildmaster of Reeves for the upcoming term. I only wish that I could have been there to share the good news in person! But life intervenes, and as such, the following missive becomes necessary.

In preparation for this term's many Reevely matters, I will need to know a few things from you:
1) Who is the GMR for this incoming term? (Is there one?)
2) How may I best reach him/her? (Texting is fine, if necessary, though I will need a means to get exam files to him/her as well.) Feel free to send this information in a PM, if you don't wish the entire board to have it.
3) Is Crimson Wood willing to nominate someone to be the V8 Playtest Coordinator for this term? If so, who, and how can I best get files to him/her?

With regards to #3, you may recall my mentioning that Amtgard is working on creating and playtesting the v8.0 Rules of Play, due for adoption in 2014. We need to have as many different lands playtesting this ruleset-in-progress as possible, so that we can have a voice in shaping the game we will be playing in a few years! As such, my goal is for each land to playtest V8 once a month, if at all possible, and report back to e-Sam or myself the results, so that we can be strong contributors in this important matter. I want Westmarch to be the Kingdom That Shaped V8! Together, we can do it! (I will be releasing the new Bard playtest document, as well as the new revisions to Druid, over the next few days. Let's keep up the good work!)

It is also my goal that everyone we nominate for every position is Reeve- and Corpora-qualified, as necessary for the position in question, at least 2 months before any election. Our history in providing adequate examination for our candidates is very shoddy, and I want us to be all by-the-book and official for next year's kingdom bid--no pro-tem officers! Please let me know if there is any way I can help this process along.

Over the course of this term, I will be sending you assorted updates. I want to be accessible to you as a resource, so please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. If you'd like an in-depth discussion of any Amtgard matter, feel free to ask.

Finally, thank you for allowing me to be your all-Westmarch GMR for this term. I am happy to apply what I've learned and done at home in CW for the benefit of all of our lands, and can't thank all of you enough for getting me into this wonderful thing we call Amtgard. (:

In Service,

-Lord Miles Ookami, the Just,
GMR of Westmarch
Inspiration. Exuberance. Synergy. ~
Miles

Re: New Term Reeve Information

Postby Water Hammer » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:34 am

Finally, thank you for allowing me to be your all-Westmarch GMR for this term. I am happy to apply what I've learned and done at home in CW for the benefit of all of our lands, and can't thank all of you enough for getting me into this wonderful thing we call Amtgard. (:

In Service,

+1/+1 till end of turn ......... Huzzah! Well said sir.
Baronet Water Hammer, Stalwart of Crimsonwood
Crimsonwood Rocks!!! I am humbled by your friendships.
Amtgard is the greatest thing my kids ever dragged me into.
Water Hammer

Return to Duchy of Crimson Wood - Rohnert Park, CA