Night Amtgard Sat 15th

Discussion/Information about the Duchy of Crimson Wood

Moderators: Drenth, bill the nun

Night Amtgard Sat 15th

Postby Norm » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:10 pm

Some may have already gotten wind about "Night Amtgard" and if not, well here it is.

On the 15th after coronation (around 4:30 ish or when ever it ends) we would go to eagle park (stones throw away (not literally hes heavy)) and play some battle games in the trees. We would have lamps and candles in bags to show obstacles and trees so we don't fall over. The battle games would have something to do with night or the dark in general (ill work out what later). Due to it being dark, you may not use bows. And for assassin... back stabbing is encouraged. :twisted:

I hope you can all make it!

(PS: Im runen dis shit
The non-factor park Member.
Norm

Re: Night Amtgard Sat 15th

Postby Happy » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:14 pm

I'd love to come. I've remember mention of this a while back and I like the idea. Only thing is, my company holiday party is that night too. But hey, if there's enough interest in it by other people for it to be a good gathering, maybe I can skip out early or show up late to my company party.

[EDIT] So although I won't be able to make this one, if we do night Amtgard again some time and I feel like making the investment, I can get lighted arrow knocks. They have an LED that lights up when the arrow is fired and stays on until deactivated. A bit pricey, but way cool.
Happy

Return to Duchy of Crimson Wood - Rohnert Park, CA