Volunteers needed

Discussion/Information about the Duchy of Crimson Wood

Moderators: Drenth, bill the nun

Volunteers needed

Postby Mannanan » Tue May 14, 2013 5:33 pm

One of our local Private school collectives is asking for our help again. Each year they have an elementary graduation party with games and activities in a mid-evil theme. This year they have asked if we could send two members to oversee a small ditch stile game and tell them a little about mid-evil combat and warfare.

Any one wanting to volunteer will need their garb, enough knowledge of mid-evil combat to fake it (reality vs. Hollywood, what weapons and why) 4 free hours this Friday and a willingness to work with allot of 12 year olds.

any one with time to share this Friday the 17th please call me ASAP. 707 293 7775
thank you
- Baronet Mannanan, MaA to Baronet Torbjorn Kegslayer Esq.
Mannanan

Re: Volunteers needed

Postby groo » Wed May 15, 2013 1:31 am

Hello,
What are the specific times...I have to be in court from 1-2 and my window to do this is very small, but I will see if I can help.
groo
groo

Re: Volunteers needed

Postby Mannanan » Wed May 15, 2013 5:20 pm

groo wrote:Hello,
What are the specific times...I have to be in court from 1-2 and my window to do this is very small, but I will see if I can help.
groo

I got a copy of their schedule, it looks like the event runs 9am to 4pm.

I have not received any other responses and I am considering letting the schools know that we are not available this year. I will be putting something together to make assisting in their event easier and less of a last minute scramble next year.
- Baronet Mannanan, MaA to Baronet Torbjorn Kegslayer Esq.
Mannanan

Return to Duchy of Crimson Wood - Rohnert Park, CA