Hobby Expo 2015 in Santa Rosa, CA on 13 Jun 2015

Discussion/Information about the Duchy of Crimson Wood

Moderators: Drenth, bill the nun

Hobby Expo 2015 in Santa Rosa, CA on 13 Jun 2015

Postby Water Hammer » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:10 pm

What is better than an Amtgard park day? An Amtgard demo at a local Con. With little warning (got the call today), we will be putting on a demo at Hobby Expo 2015. This event outgrew its previous location and we will be joining them during their first year at the Wells Fargo Center for the Arts (50 Mark West Springs Rd, Santa Rosa). The show is sponsored by the Sonoma County Chapter of the International Plastic Modelers Society.

You can find our tables (135 and 136) at the exit to the outdoor RC exhibit areas. Entry is free. There should be lots to see and do.

If you wish to help with manning the table let me know. The show goes from 0900-1630. I will plan on setting up from 0730-0900. Details are sketchy at this point so we will go preparing to scale to whatever we can get away with. There will be a normal park day at Crimsonwood, should you opt for regular foam fighting.

http://www.ipmssantarosa.org/index.html
Baronet Water Hammer, Stalwart of Crimsonwood
Crimsonwood Rocks!!! I am humbled by your friendships.
Amtgard is the greatest thing my kids ever dragged me into.
Water Hammer

Re: Hobby Expo 2015 in Santa Rosa, CA on 13 Jun 2015

Postby Water Hammer » Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:25 pm

It was another outstanding demo, solidifying our reputation with the local cons. We fought all day and made many new friends. A few of them have made it out to the park and we continue to grow. Way to go people!!! 77 peeps on the sign ups and waivers.\
Baronet Water Hammer, Stalwart of Crimsonwood
Crimsonwood Rocks!!! I am humbled by your friendships.
Amtgard is the greatest thing my kids ever dragged me into.
Water Hammer

Return to Duchy of Crimson Wood - Rohnert Park, CA