BOD meeting minutes 7/5

Forum for members of the Westmarch BOD

Moderator: ravenb

BOD meeting minutes 7/5

Postby Guyvas » Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:14 am

David Z. (Azus), Paul W (Etah), Robert M. Sr. (Euric), Elisa M. (Nakita), and Robert M. Jr. (Guyvas) were in attendance. Marcus B. (Collin) was informed late and tried to connect but couldn't.

Meeting opens
I mentioned that we need to announce our meeting publicly next time.

Paul announced the topics for discussion: the WMW seed money, Wavehaven NPO and checking in on those issues, Westmarch NPO checkin, the money in the old Crimson Sanctum account, and then a general BOD checkin.

WMW money:
I told Ka'a that the WMW money had not been received and that we need it. She said she put in a Stop payment on June 22nd and then would reissue the check in 5-10 days. Half way through the meeting Elisa checked the PO box and it was empty. I asked that we not take action yet.
David Z. Is to follow up.

Wavehaven: the BOD is concerned that the problems with Wavehaven's NPO could effect Westmarch.
Robert and Elisa to investigate further with Wavehaven and Keluric and Gwendaire.

Westmarch NPO: David Z. took care of the taxes. None of the BOD has heard of any other issues.
followup as needed

Crimson Sanctum Bank account: Uranaga has money from when Crimson Sanctum was an active park. The new parks in the South are pursuing that money but Uranaga is asking for the money to be spread to all new parks that request it throughout Westmarch.
Not currently a BOD issue so no action was taken

BOD checkin: next meeting is audit meeting in August. I have only received 2 audits. I need to poke all the PMs about audits and general status.

David Z. has a recording of the ventrilo meeting.
Guyvas
Crimson Marauders
Bloodfog
Wu Tang Clan ain't nothin' to fuck with
Guyvas
Mr. Tittyface

Return to BOD