Notice of Resignation, Nominations for Vice-President

Forum for members of the Westmarch BOD

Moderator: ravenb

Notice of Resignation, Nominations for Vice-President

Postby Fiks » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:21 pm

Official as of Friday, 22nd of February 2016, Board of Directors member Robbie Starks has resigned his office on the BoD due to not being qualified for the office with voting eligibility within the Kingdom of Westmarch. This means the number of elected members of the Board has fallen below five, and our Alternate member, Marcus Bergman, automatically becomes a full member of the Board. The position of Alternate has become vacant. The Board has asked that the Monarchy please elect us a new Alternate member from the voting eligible members of Westmarch.

The position of Vice-President within the Board has become vacant by this resignation. As President, I have instructed my fellow members to nominate us a new VP on the forums here before our next meeting. I have also instructed them that are able to nominate themselves if they wish to change their position within the BoD. In the case of no shuffling of positions, the nomination will automatically go to Marcus as the only full elected member of the Board without a position. I will call for the vote in two week's time.

At this time I open this thread for nominations for the position of Vice-President of the Board.
"How harmful overspecialization is. It cuts knowledge at a million points and leaves it bleeding."—Hari Seldon
Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha', I hurt people. Bonk!
Fiks

Re: Notice of Resignation, Nominations for Vice-President

Postby Fiks » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:25 am

At this time, with no other nominations for the office of Vice-President of the BoD, the nomination by default goes to the only elected member without a position in the BoD: Marcus Bergman.

Now I will call for a vote of confidence. Please post your votes here. Voting will close in two weeks, or when all votes have been cast, whichever occurs first. At that time I will announce the results officially and we will be set to meet on the 20th for the Lands Audits.
"How harmful overspecialization is. It cuts knowledge at a million points and leaves it bleeding."—Hari Seldon
Fiks

Postby Collin the Red » Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:27 am

Well I guess I should vote: confidence....so I do.
Baron Collin MacAbee current King of Westmarch
Squire to Sir Smiley
Collin the Red

Postby KalevraFallstar » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:02 am

Confidence.
KalevraFallstar

Postby Azus » Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:31 am

confidence
Azus

Postby Ubrik » Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:17 am

Confidence
Ubrik

Postby Vidya » Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:56 pm

Confidence :3
Vidya

Postby Fiks » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:49 pm

Confidence.
Fiks

Postby ravenb » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:15 pm

confidence
ravenb

Postby Fiks » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:30 pm

With seven of seven members voting, we now have a unanimous decision of confidence in Marcus Bergman to perform the duties of the Vice-President of the Westmarch Board of Directors. I will edit the list of current officers to reflect this result and he shall perform his elected duties as of the adjourning of next meeting: this Saturday the 20th at 6:30PM.
Fiks

Postby Fiks » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:58 pm

Now that the results of last weekend's Althing have been posted, at this time the Board of Directors would like to welcome Mark James (Water Hammer) to the board. He is now officially our Alternate member, who will fill in case of an absence of another member of the board. I have granted him access to post here in the BoD forums and gotten in touch with him on Facebook for organizing purposes. He will officially assume his duties as Alternate at the adjournment of the next meeting on this Saturday, the 20th at 6:30PM.
Fiks

Return to BOD