Land Audits Prep

Forum for members of the Westmarch BOD

Moderator: ravenb

Land Audits Prep

Postby Fiks » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:30 pm

At the July meeting, we voted to table final discussion and any policy votes that were needed to the forums. This thread shall serve for that purpose.

Firstly, a correction on a statement I made during the meeting: per the Corpora, we have 30 days starting from the submission deadline to announce our results, otherwise all parks receive an automatic "Excellent" rating. I had stated the 30 days started from from the meeting, which was incorrect.

Secondly, we needed to decide on previewing the audit packets as they came in and decide on distribution of the packets upon receipt. Since the Prime Minister of WM is the traditional point of submission for the audit packets, and since he was absent at the meeting, we can discuss and decide here. On that matter, I am all for reviewing and suggesting corrections if any before the deadline. I am also happy to supplement the efforts of the Prime Minister in uploading audit packets submitted to the WM email account and sharing them via Google Drive to the BoD members.
"How harmful overspecialization is. It cuts knowledge at a million points and leaves it bleeding."—Hari Seldon
Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha', I hurt people. Bonk!
Fiks

Re: Land Audits Prep

Postby Laoric » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:28 pm

Are we deciding if we want to allow our members to look at the submissions and requesting corrections prior to the meeting? Because I'm all for that 100%.
“I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.”
Laoric
Robbie Suxxorz

Postby Fiks » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:13 pm

Do we want to immediately post all audits we receive as we receive them to the August meeting thread? Forward the audit to the park's sponsored Board member for review first before sharing to everyone? Wait for you (Laoric) to look over all the audits before sharing them to the rest of the Board?

I'm all for the first option. And if there's any corrections we can get before the deadline from the park, just update the packet and post that it's been updated.
"How harmful overspecialization is. It cuts knowledge at a million points and leaves it bleeding."—Hari Seldon
Fiks

Postby Fiks » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:27 pm

Small change of plans since we have lost Laoric: Unless there's any protest, I will be assuming the position of point of contact with the lands in regards to audits. I will continue to ask that they be either emailed wholly or via a link to the Westmarch gmail address. The deadline for the audit packets to be sent to the gmail address shall still by 11:59PM on Monday, July 31, 2017. Upon receiving an audit I will verify the files' integrity and apparent completeness then copy them to the WM Google Drive. The folder containing all the audits for this period will be shared via a link here on the forums for Board members to download and review before the meeting. I will also poke the respective Board member who chose to mentor a given land when their audit is received. They shall continue to serve as a point of contact for their individual lands in regards to any pre-meeting feedback and correction/addition requests. Any corrections/additions that are to be made shall be sent to the WM gmail address upon which I will once again verify the files, upload and note the update of that park's audit packet.

I will ask all of you to post your agreement, disagreement, or suggestion to this policy here. If a majority agreement is shown, I will start working as per the policy.

For myself: I agree to the above policy.
Fiks

Postby bill the nun » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:48 pm

I agree with this proposal
bill the nun

Postby SirEuric » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:59 pm

I agree with this proposal.
Robert Mott SR
Sir Euric Bloodstone
SirEuric

Postby sirnakita » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:03 pm

I vote Yes on the proposal.

Nakita
sirnakita

Postby ravenb » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:20 am

Jodi votes Aye. There.
ravenb

Postby Fiks » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:19 pm

As of the night of 7/20 I counted four "ayes" so went ahead and started the policy. Total vote as of this post was 5 "ayes" to 2 abstentions. Thank you everyone who voted.
Fiks

Return to BOD