Holy Crap-Dunesday-Wholly Crap!!!

Information about upcoming local and nation Amtgard events

Holy Crap-Dunesday-Wholly Crap!!!

Postby groo » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:00 pm

Well by my recollection this is year TEN of Amtgard's....Greatest, Most Fun, Sexiest, and FREE-EST Event on this planet.
DUNESDAY 2014 is scheduled for Saturday September 6th at South Salmon Creek in Bodega Bay from 1030 to whenever. Look on a map, its off Hwy 1 and Bean Ave., just North of Bodega Bay. This year we are STILL providing free parking, free food, a chance to run the arrow gauntlet, the castle battle (in the dunes) and to commemorate ten years; for this year only....I am giving away a free (do it yourself) Great White Shark Hunt. You heard me. I also have it on good faith that the Westmarch Gentlemen's Club will be providing free beer and cigars to those of legal age.
If you want to caravan, a group will be leaving Eagle Park (Crimsonwood's Land) in Rohnert Park at 1000 AM.
Wait, you have been in a cave for 10 years and have never heard of Dunesday? You want to know the menu? No prob...just walk up to the coolest person in Amtgard and they will gladly tell you tales that will instantly drop the the testicles off a Artesian Monk (I honestly have no idea what that means but by the choice of words I used it sounds uniquely awesome).
Make it if you can...
groo
groo

Re: Holy Crap-Dunesday-Wholly Crap!!!

Postby Water Hammer » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:31 pm

This is still the absolutely best event in Amtgard. The fact that it is small, limited in attendance is wholly due to influences being exercised by the Illuminati. Only the coolest, most fun loving people find their way to this event each year. Please do not tell anyone about this event unless they are cool or love fun, or both. 8)
Baronet Water Hammer, Stalwart of Crimsonwood
Crimsonwood Rocks!!! I am humbled by your friendships.
Amtgard is the greatest thing my kids ever dragged me into.
Water Hammer

Postby Ka'a Acklie » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:01 pm

Really this is the most awesome day tripping event ever! I'm super sorry I can't make it this year, but I'll send cupcakes again!

PS. I made sure this was an item on the kingdom calendar!
Fru Squire Ka'a F Acklie

Ego Sum Finis
Ka'a Acklie

Postby Ka'a Acklie » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:32 pm

Rose Tourny reminder!

Players will buy up to 3 roses and the defeated of a match will have to present one of their roses to a person of the victor's choice. Players will stay in the lists till all of their roses are gone.

There will be a prize for not only the champion, but also for the person that gives away a rose in the best manner.

Bring you're girlfriends, sisters, mothers, and anyone else you feel will enjoy this tournament showcasing romance and chivalry!

The list are open! Roses are $2 each, so make sure to bring $6 to buy roses!
Fru Squire Ka'a F Acklie

Ego Sum Finis
Ka'a Acklie

Return to Upcoming Events