Food Fight 2014

Information about upcoming local and nation Amtgard events

Food Fight 2014

Postby Ka'a Acklie » Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:26 pm

Anyone know what happens on Monday? FOOD FIGHT!

Last year we were reigning champions with over $18K and in order to hold the #1 spot I think we can do $20K! Who is with me?

There will be another Rose Tournament at Dunesday on Sept 6th, run by Belias! Once more I will be sending along cupcakes for all, and prizes for the bardic winner and fighting champion. $2 per rose once more! If you want to hold your own Rose Tourny I can send you the directions and plans for one!

As some of you have seen I'm also auctioning off 4 seats to a top of the line dinner night hosed by moi. Bidding will start on Sept 1st at $15 per seat. There will be good food, good wine, stars, and chocolate! I'll be sourcing nearly everything from the Bay Area to highlight the wonderful food we have right here!

Lands can fundraise by raising money and goods with some of these great ideas and:

Level up day - bring in a can of food or pay $ to go up a level for that day's battlegame!

Auctions - hold a local auction or donate an item to the kingdom auction! If you have something you want to donate please send me a picture, starting bid amount, and shipping cost. If the winner does not want to pay shipping I can arrange for pick up at FOM.

Go out to eat! There are many food establishments that will make a donation if you have people come eat there. Jamba Juice, Fuddruckers, and many fast food joints!

Ask Kat NChains to help you start a text to donate! Then contact your local radio station to get an add out there!

Nothing like a good old fashioned bakesale either! Have a competition for the best food item!

As more lands get evens posted I will share them! How do you plan on fundraising?
Fru Squire Ka'a F Acklie

Ego Sum Finis
Ka'a Acklie

Re: Food Fight 2014

Postby deimos » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:25 pm

SSD's totals:
$93.40 cash
153 cans
Deimos
GMR of SSD
deimos

Return to Upcoming Events