Westmarch Tournament Series Winter Reign 2014-2015

Information about upcoming local and nation Amtgard events

Westmarch Tournament Series Winter Reign 2014-2015

Postby KalevraFallstar » Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:52 pm

Hello Westmarch,

As the current Kingdom Champion I am trying to set up a Westmarch Tournament Series ( that will be in conjunction with Warlord Sports TS). What I need from you is the Monarchs of each park who are interested in hosting one of the series tourney's at their park to message me asap, letting me know that they are interested and what days they cannot host. As soon as I have all of the parks squared away I will be putting up the tourney schedule on a website, and tracking the individual events and over all score from there.

What do you have to do if you host one of these events you ask? Nothing but show up and prepare to have visitors. There will be no cost or obligation to the park other than graciously allowing me to host a tournament during your park day. I would love to have volunteer reeves and such, but it wont be required.

What kind of tourney is it you ask? Well it will have the same five events as a regular Warmaster or Quals tourney. Single Short Sword, Florentine, Short Sword and Board, Open weapon, and Great Weapon. It will be best 2 out of 3, double elimination, and each event will score 1st,2nd, and 3rd at 5,3, and 1 respectively.

If anyone has any question or needs clarification on anything I will be checking back often, and if you see this but think your Monarch might not, please bring it to him asap.

Thanks,

Lord Squire Kalevra Fallstar
Emerald Champion to Shogun Diemos and Westmarch
KalevraFallstar

Return to Upcoming Events