Dunesday Sept 12 2015

Information about upcoming local and nation Amtgard events

Dunesday Sept 12 2015

Postby groo » Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 am

Hello Amtgard, this is Dunesday….miss me?
Are you ready to play in the largest sandbox?
Dunesday will return to South Salmon Creek on Saturday September 12th, 2015 from 1030AM until you decide to leave. Free parking, free play, free food, free fun. You only need to bring your drink of choice, Amtgard killing instruments, and shark bite kit.
We will run the arrow gauntlet, ditch...in a dune ditch, eat, play a castle battle...in a castle formed from the dunes. Swim if you want, play whatever you want, this is a day for fun friends food and beach (I couldn't think of another F word).
I will have hot dogs, chips, bananas….Kia will have cupcakes and hold the Rose Tourney. The Westmarch Gentlemen’s Club will have a nice cocktail and cigar for those who partake and of legal age.
Dunesday will, but not without grumbling, throw non-meat products on the grill for those that bring it…a court order in Texas prevents me from traveling with tofu, bean sprouts, or non-meat products (Spam is ok).
This event is rain or shine and parking is first come so carpool. We will meet at Crimsonwood’s Park at about 9:45AM to caravan or carpool.
If you have any questions please ask.
groo…speaking for Dunesday since 2004.
groo

Re: Dunesday Sept 12 2015

Postby thistledown » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:32 pm

Bumping this up because Dunesday is awesome.
thistledown

Return to Upcoming Events