Wavehaven's Unique Weapon Competition

Information about upcoming local and nation Amtgard events

Wavehaven's Unique Weapon Competition

Postby Fiks » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:10 am

By decree of the Duke of Wavehaven (me, yo),

Wavehaven shall conduct a competition where its crafters shall create the most unique, memorable weapon that they possibly can. The entries are to be judged on their creativity and Amt-legal safety, with an additional buy in of bonus points at Midreign at Westmarch Wars.

By further decree, we invite the rest of Westmarch and the surrounding lands (good God there's a lot of Freeholds sprouting up arounds heres) to try to show us up. Forewarning, as the chief judge of this competition, I'm already biased towards my boys and girls, so all y'all better bring it if you want to impress.

More verbose verbiage at the official post in the WH forums here and bleeding edge discussion of the competition in my posts in the WH FB group and WM FB group.
"How harmful overspecialization is. It cuts knowledge at a million points and leaves it bleeding."—Hari Seldon
Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha', I hurt people. Bonk!
Fiks

Re: Wavehaven's Unique Weapon Competition

Postby Fiks » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:39 pm

Just a bump with an update that since Westmarch Wars is hosting Westmarch Midreign, anyone wanting those tasty, tasty bonus points better get their unique weapon and/or self to Sacramento in September.

Westmarch Wars Facebook event page

If you're unable to get either yourself nor your weapon to the event, please contact me and we can try to make special arrangements to get your weapon scored before WMW.
"How harmful overspecialization is. It cuts knowledge at a million points and leaves it bleeding."—Hari Seldon
Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha', I hurt people. Bonk!
Fiks

Return to Upcoming Events