Westmarch Wars (and Midreign) Sept. 4-6

Information about upcoming local and nation Amtgard events

Westmarch Wars (and Midreign) Sept. 4-6

Postby Fiks » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:36 pm

Details forthcoming. As a temporary placeholder, here's a link to the Facebook event page:

Westmarch Wars
"How harmful overspecialization is. It cuts knowledge at a million points and leaves it bleeding."—Hari Seldon
Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha', I hurt people. Bonk!
Fiks

Re: Westmarch Wars (and Midreign) Sept. 4-6

Postby SirEuric » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:08 pm

Entries for Dragonmaster open at 1:00pm on Saturday. Entries Close at 2:15 pm with judging to begin at 2:45pm.
Please bring Index cards with Item Category, subcategory, descriptor. Materials used(if cooking , ALL components should be listed) approx time spent. DO NOT put your name anywhere on card.
For Instance Construction Weapon Purple Kusari Gama. foam golf shaft tape Purple Material . 2 1/2 hours
Dragonmaster will be the individual with the 5 highest subcategory scores added together.
You may enter any item made primarily by you and never before entered in a Westmarch Kingdom Dragonmaster. Quals Arts and Sciences is NOT Dragonmaster.
Any writing entries over 2 pages please send to me at sireuricAT g maildotcom. no later than Midnight of Wednesday September 2nd.
Any questions on specifics see : http://caamtgard.com/docs/docs/wmk_corp ... -04-06.pdf Article VI section 4
Good Luck I am looking forward to a great Dragonmaster
King Sir Euric Bloodstone.
Sir Euric Bloodstone
SirEuric

Re: Westmarch Wars (and Midreign) Sept. 4-6

Postby SirEuric » Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:42 pm

A few updates, I am very proud that I have 5 experienced judges with a history of artistic backgrounds. Regent Baron Gale Stronghammer, Duke Sir Deimos, Countess Sir Nakita, Duchal Regent Baronet Collin the Red, and Yrduna.

If you have the time and know what you are entering, forward me your list of entries so I can pre print judges sheets. Good luck.
Sir Euric Bloodstone
SirEuric

Return to Upcoming Events