FOM Lost and Found

Information about upcoming local and nation Amtgard events

FOM Lost and Found

Postby Azus » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:24 pm

Alright folks, lost and found is getting silly out of hand. Photos will be posted when I get around to posting photos (sorry, I have higher priority things to do than post photos!)

If you think you lost something, buzz me, ideally on caamtgard because facebook messaging sucks; I will check; if I have it (not guaranteed!) ideally tell me when you'll visit Wyvern's Spur and I can pass it to you then. Or, send a member of your park to visit and gather gear. Or, pm me for info how to PayPal me sufficient money to mail it to you.
Azus

Re: FOM Lost and Found

Postby Fiks » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:36 pm

Lost: Black riding crop. I was carrying it as a prop during my Green Trainer duties Saturday. It might have been tucked into my belt before the exhibition fights with the other trainers / the green team's Thermopylae battle and then fell out in the interim chaos. I had heard that someone found it and lobbed in the direction of one of the pavilions, but I never saw it again.

It's about two feet long, black molded rubber grip, nylon wrapped haft, leather toggle at the end.

Please let me know if anyone has seen the item and we can make arrangements for its return.
"How harmful overspecialization is. It cuts knowledge at a million points and leaves it bleeding."—Hari Seldon
Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha', I hurt people. Bonk!
Fiks

Return to Upcoming Events