Feast of Mars XII / Olympiad XXVI

Information about upcoming local and nation Amtgard events

Feast of Mars XII / Olympiad XXVI

Postby Guyvas » Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:01 pm

Feast of Mars XII and Olympiad XXVI will be in October at the usual site in King City. I will have a more firm date as soon as the site is reserved.

Feast of Mars, for those of you who don't know, is a Roman Gladiatorial themed event that has grown from a day event in Crimson Wood to one of the premiere events that Westmarch hosts. It is always a weekend of fun and includes all day battlegames and a prize table at the end of the day.

Olympiad is a travelling event that is a fighting tournament and Arts and Sciences competition over the weekend. If you enter both and earn enough points you could become the Grand Olympian. Olympiad will draw a larger presence from the rest of Amtgard because it is a proving ground for upcoming fighters and upcoming artisans. This is a chance for Westmarch to show itself off to the rest of Amtgard by how the event is run and how well we do in the Olympiad competions. I look forward to seeing what we can do and I look forward to providing a great event for you all.

I have been working closely with numerous people to set up an amazing Olympiad for Westmarch. I have been talking with Petra from the Iron Mountains and we will have the rules for the A&S portion of Olympiad up soon.
Guyvas.
Guyvas
Crimson Marauders
Bloodfog
Wu Tang Clan ain't nothin' to fuck with
Guyvas
Mr. Tittyface

Re: Feast of Mars XII / Olympiad XXVI

Postby Barthalamule » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:39 pm

When will credits be entered onto the ORK, or was my name skipped over?
Aegir's Hall
Barthalamule

Re: Feast of Mars XII / Olympiad XXVI

Postby Laoric » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:18 pm

The master sign-in was misplaced. Etah is searching for it. Once it turns up credits will get entered.
“I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.”
Laoric
Robbie Suxxorz

Return to Upcoming Events