Calling for your vote

Discussion/Information about the Duchy of Wavehaven

Moderators: Misty, mikezilla

Calling for your vote

Postby ElSpeth Sharrisselva » Tue May 07, 2019 10:02 pm

An astrologer carrying star charts in his leather pouch and wearing a white linen tunic comes before you. He wears a golden circlet of stars and comets about his head. Upon gaining your attention, he unrolls a scroll of papyrus from among his charts, and reads the hieroglyphics inscribed upon it aloud:

To the great Barony of Wavehaven:

I am Elspetshepsuth (Sirrah ElSpeth Sharrisselva) of Westmarch. There is no time to speak with you in person , thus I have sent this scroll. I invite you to join in the Fourth Dynasty of Westmarch. (First dynasty is the creation of Amtgard in California; second dynasty is the formation of Westmarch, third dynasty is Westmarch becoming a kingdom.) As your Pharaoh, I pledge to bring you the experience of Ancient Egypt.

I have need of scribes, historians, warriors, and artisans; priests and magicians as well. What profession you take up is your decision. Cast your vote to rule over the shifting sands of time with me. There will be war. There will be competition. There will be trade. There will be gods and creatures of legend to face. Are you with me or against me in the reign to come?
ElSpeth Sharrisselva

Return to Duchy of Wavehaven - Santa Cruz, CA