A&S day? Tunic, pants, and garb; oh my!

Discussion/Information about the Duchy of Wavehaven

Moderators: Misty, mikezilla

A&S day? Tunic, pants, and garb; oh my!

Postby Athena » Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:32 am

I know most of you Stick Jocks will run away screaming the moment I bring this up, but I would like to have an A&S day specifically for making tunics and/or fighting pants. Some of the newer members of the land don't have garb yet, and I would love to see everyone in either Westmarch or WH colors at Darkshore! We have some AMAZING craftsmen in our land (*cough**Cream Puff*cough*cough**Ailanthus*cough*cough*cough**DRAGONMASTEROFWESTMARCHMIKEZILLA*cough**) who are a wealth of knowledge on different topics, so if we could get everyone together in a room with tools/sewing machines/snacks, much could be accomplished. I am normally in Santa Cruz friday-sunday, and could possibly provide a place to host this, but if someone would like to volunteer their house/garage/dungeon that would be great. Let me know when you all are available and we will work something out. :mrgreen:
Athena

Re: A&S day? Tunic, pants, and garb; oh my!

Postby mikezilla » Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:24 pm

Down like a clown! My schedule as it is, is every other weekend I have off (Fri-Sun) and as for a space I can fit maybe 3-4 people in my living room with projects.
Baron Mikezilla Darkwater
Squire to Sir Keluric Tryst
Member of Bellator Adamas
Member of House Bloodfog
"My sword sings the death it brings to briggins and to Kings."-Warriors Song, Sir. Forrest Evergreen
mikezilla

Return to Duchy of Wavehaven - Santa Cruz, CA