Winter PM declarations are now OPEN

Discussion/Information about the Duchy of Wavehaven

Moderators: Misty, mikezilla

Winter PM declarations are now OPEN

Postby Fiks » Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:49 pm

Hey all y'all.

Midreign is coming up. So we need to figure out if we wanna elect a new Prime Minister. Misty has stated she is cool with continuing as Prime Minister and will announce such upon her return from vacation, I'm sure. But if anyone wants to give it a go, now is the time to speak up.

Make sure you're aware of the amount of responsibilities that running for PM requires by checking Article III, Section 4. PRIME MINISTER of the Kingdom Corpora. Also be aware that running for Prime Minister means you will have deal with the next land audit in January, which isn't too bad if you can stay on top of the paperwork that you'll be responsible for.

If you have any questions about the office feel free to give me a poke. I've done the office several times at our park as well as back when the Kingdom was just a Principality (which is effectively still the same, just with a couple more pieces of paper and responsibility and a bigger hat). And I'll be glad to help a newly elected PM get started for the first few months while I'm still in office.
"How harmful overspecialization is. It cuts knowledge at a million points and leaves it bleeding."—Hari Seldon
Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha', I hurt people. Bonk!
Fiks

Re: Winter PM declarations are now OPEN

Postby Trogdor » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:55 pm

Where are you all meeting now on Saturdays? There seems to be nothing at Frederick street anymore.
Trogdor

Postby Collin the Red » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:04 pm

https://www.facebook.com/groups/wavehaven/
We meet at Brommer St. park (on the corner of 30th and Brommer) on Saturdays from 12ish till we drop from exhaustion or have real life to tend too. We also have random fighter practice at random parks through the week that people post up so stay tuned.
Baron Collin MacAbee current King of Westmarch
Squire to Sir Smiley
Collin the Red

Postby Fiks » Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:44 pm

What he said. Check the Facebook group for all the current happenings. I believe there's a Fighter Practice coming up Monday that Jokyo and CJ are organizing, at Brommer Street Park.
"How harmful overspecialization is. It cuts knowledge at a million points and leaves it bleeding."—Hari Seldon
Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha', I hurt people. Bonk!
Fiks

Return to Duchy of Wavehaven - Santa Cruz, CA