ARTICLE XIII - Contract

Feedback and updates relating to the Westmarch kingdom corpora.

Re: ARTICLE XIII - Contract

Postby Keluric » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:28 am

The first thing to do is get a signed, active contract with Burning Lands. Once this is done, then you can choose to remain under BL, or sign a contract with another Kingdom (in this case, it sounds like Dragonspine). Now, if you wish to be also part of Westmarch, and eventually part of our Kingdom once we get there, then you would petition to sign under Westmarch, which is also under Dragonspine currently.

To start a land you need at least two folks to sign the BL contract, and ideally act as your initial Monarch and PM. Then recruit more!
Baron Sir Keluric Tryst
Prince of Westmarch

Bellator Adamas
Rutgers Jugging Team
Grand Vizier of the Briny Deep
Keluric

Re: ARTICLE XIII - Contract

Postby Kalandra » Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:40 pm

Falconis wrote:Yeah, I currently live in Hawaii. Our land is a Free Hold called Skyfire Bay. We are coming up on our first Mid-Reign. I wanna join Westmarch, cause I have strong ties to my hometown of Wavehaven. I laugh when people wanna visit us...thats a LONG expensive trip to visit a group that only has 1 persona bove 1st level. Good Times!

I would personally take it upon myself to make this long, arduous trek to save everyone else. Yes, yes I would. ^_^
~*~*~*Kalandra the Wretched*~*~*~
Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito.
CARPE NOCTURNUM!
Kalandra

Previous

Return to Westmarch Kingdom Corpora