ARTICLE XIII - Contract

Feedback and updates relating to the Westmarch kingdom corpora.

ARTICLE XIII - Contract

Postby Keluric » Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:55 am

ARTICLE XIII: CONTRACT

Section 1. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. Any Amtgard chapter wishing to join the Kingdom of Westmarch, must complete the Westmarch contract and then be voted in with a 2/3 majority during a Kingdom Althing.

Section 2. KINGDOM CONTRACT
This agreement is entered into on the date of ________; between the Amtgard, Kingdom of Westmarch, Inc. and, ___________________________ hereinafter referred to as “Sponsored”. Under the specific terms contained herein, Amtgard Kingdom of Westmarch, a nonprofit group in California, agrees to sponsor the Sponsored until such time as the Sponsored gains the title of kingdom by attaining the requirements dictated in the current edition of the Amtgard Corpora, a publication provided and copyrights by Amtgard, Inc. the founding nonprofit corporation, located in El Paso, Texas.
The Sponsored must meet the following terms, sign this agreement and send it by registered mail to the receipt by Westmarch within one (1) year of the Sponsored Chapter's formation as an Amtgard group. Otherwise, this agreement will be considered null and void. This document is not valid until signed by the following: Westmarch Monarch, Westmarch Board of Directors, Sponsored Monarch and Prime Minister.

Terms of this Agreement
The Sponsored Chapter agrees to:
1. Sign and send by Registered Mail to Amtgard Kingdom of Westmarch the original contract, with a copy of the signed contract with Amtgard Inc. Pending approval by 2/3 of the current dues paid members of the Kingdom of Westmarch, the Board of Directors agrees to sign and return this contract to the Sponsored within 30 days of receipt.
2. Operate as a not-for-profit group.
a. Governmental recognition of non-profit status recommended, but not required except where chapter size mandates.
3. Abide by the current edition of the rulebook published by Amtgard Inc.
4. Abide by the Corpora and Bylaws of the Kingdom of Westmarch.
4. Abide by all laws; local, state and federal.
5. Maintain a positive relationship with authorities, the public and other Amtgard chapters.
6. Educate the Amtgard membership and the community through demonstrations and instruction of but not limited to combat, arts, and sciences.
7. Sponsored will not copy for distribution any copy-written material without the express written permission of said copyright.
8. Hold regularly scheduled Amtgard activities at least twice a month.
9. Hold Crown qualifications per the current Corpora of Westmarch before each election of a new Monarch, Regent and Champion.
10. Maintain records of attendance of all members, a membership roster, accurate financial records and a ledger format, and records of awards and honors received by that chapter's members.
12. Treat all members and joining members fairly, according to the Equal Opportunity Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act.

The Kingdom of Westmarch Board of Directors:
WM-BoD Member: Mundane Name: __________________________ Persona Name _________________________ Date:__________
WM-BoD Member: Mundane Name: __________________________ Persona Name _________________________ Date:__________
WM-Monarch: Mundane Name: __________________________ Persona Name _________________________ Date:__________
Officers of the Sponsored Chapter:
Monarch: Mundane Name: __________________________ Persona Name _________________________ Date:__________
Prime Minister: Mundane Name: __________________________ Persona Name _________________________ Date:__________

Date signed by Sponsored Chapter: _______________ Initialed:_________ Office: _____________________________________
Date sent by Sponsored Chapter: _______________ Initialed:_________ Office: _____________________________________
Date received by Westmarch: _______________ Initialed:_________ Office: _____________________________________
Date signed by Westmarch: _______________ Initialed:_________ Office: _____________________________________
Date returned to Sponsored Chapter: _______________ Initialed:_________ Office: _____________________________________
Baron Sir Keluric Tryst
Prince of Westmarch

Bellator Adamas
Rutgers Jugging Team
Grand Vizier of the Briny Deep
Keluric

Re: ARTICLE XIII - Contract

Postby Falconis » Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:46 pm

Where do I find this contract, as i would like to apply for my land.
Falconis

Postby Collin the Red » Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:31 am

For Amtgard via Burning Lands:
http://amtgardinc.com/documents.html

For DragonSpine (our Kingdom):
http://www.dragonspine.net/corpora/ No contract available on website contact them for details

For Westmarch:
http://www.caamtgard.com/docs/docs/wm_corpora_08-24-11.pdf Our current Corpora.

You must have the contracts appooved in the above order.
Baron Collin MacAbee current King of Westmarch
Squire to Sir Smiley
Collin the Red

Postby Keluric » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:39 am

Falconis wrote:Where do I find this contract, as i would like to apply for my land.

What Land are you from and where are you?
Baron Sir Keluric Tryst
Prince of Westmarch

Bellator Adamas
Rutgers Jugging Team
Keluric

Postby Randy » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:26 pm

Keluric wrote:
Falconis wrote:Where do I find this contract, as i would like to apply for my land.

If you checked esam, you would know Falconis is starting a group in Hawaii. :P :P
Randy

Postby Collin the Red » Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:50 pm

Does that mean Westmarch is expanding to Hawaii?
Dibs on going out there and helping!
Baron Collin MacAbee current King of Westmarch
Squire to Sir Smiley
Collin the Red

Postby Etah » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:22 pm

I met Falconis at Salt Wars and was able to chat with him a bit. Apparently he is an original Wavehavener, knew Jetara, was childhood friends with Nodule and remembers a scrawny teenage version of Cream Puff lol
~Baronet Squire Etah Landshark
Corsair
Shire of Aegir's Hall

"Hate is a strong word, but I found out if you say it backwards what appears is a bald nerd." - MC Nameloc
Etah

Postby Falconis » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:56 pm

Yeah, I currently live in Hawaii. Our land is a Free Hold called Skyfire Bay. We are coming up on our first Mid-Reign. I wanna join Westmarch, cause I have strong ties to my hometown of Wavehaven. I laugh when people wanna visit us...thats a LONG expensive trip to visit a group that only has 1 persona bove 1st level. Good Times!
Falconis

Postby Keluric » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:15 am

evil Randy wrote:
Keluric wrote:

If you checked esam, you would know Falconis is starting a group in Hawaii. :P :P

I tend to stay away from E-Sam at all times if possible. I let my scouts go there, and thank you for reporting in :D
Baron Sir Keluric Tryst
Prince of Westmarch

Bellator Adamas
Rutgers Jugging Team
Keluric

Postby Randy » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:21 pm

Keluric wrote:I tend to stay away from E-Sam at all times if possible. I let my scouts go there, and thank you for reporting in :D

No worries I got you boss!
Randy

Postby Falconis » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:34 pm

Can someone send me the contract for Dragonspine and Westmarch...can't seem to contact Dragonspine or find contract. my email is golokab@gmail.com
Falconis

Postby Randy » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:38 pm

Falconis wrote:Can someone send me the contract for Dragonspine and Westmarch...can't seem to contact Dragonspine or find contract. my email is golokab@gmail.com

Dude your in Hawaii!? You don't need to sign under WM or Dragonspine. Once you are pulling duchy numbers then think outside the lifelines.
Randy

Postby Falconis » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:23 pm

Are you recommending I create my own kingdom? I wouldn't even know how to go about that. Don't you need like 50 people regularly or something?
Falconis

Postby Water Hammer » Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:18 am

Hammer Clan want road trip to visit new land out west. :D

What you mean? West of Dunesday? Way west of Dunesday! Halfway across big salty water pond? :shock:

Minivan gonna need some caulking. :lol:

Still gotta try.
Baronet Water Hammer, Stalwart of Crimsonwood
Crimsonwood Rocks!!! I am humbled by your friendships.
Amtgard is the greatest thing my kids ever dragged me into.
Water Hammer

Postby Lady Tamara » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:17 am

Falconis wrote:Are you recommending I create my own kingdom? I wouldn't even know how to go about that. Don't you need like 50 people regularly or something?

No, I beleive it just five to start a freehold. LOL
Wife to Collin the Red
http://www.meetup.com/amtgard-sacramento
Tamara on the AmtWiki
O.R.K.
Facebook
Woman at Arms to Sir Francis of Ravensholm
Lady Tamara

Next

Return to Westmarch Kingdom Corpora