Rules and Regulations

Discussion/Information about the Shire of Sunfire Valley

Moderator: Downfall

Rules and Regulations

Postby Beboman » Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:16 am

The basic and most important rule about our group is to HAVE FUN. To do so however requires that we follow a few extra rules as well.

#1 ALL weapons must be checked by the current MC/champion in order to be usable. DONT WORRY, if a weapon is unsafe we will help you fix it or help you make a safe one for yourself.

#2 WEAPONS: you have free range for the weapon loaner bag for the first month, HOWEVER, if after a month you have not attended a workshop group to make your own weapon, or have taken it upon yourself to make a legal one. Then you have one of the following options.
A: pay me 1$ for the day and you get to use the loner bag.
B: come to a workshop and i will teach you how to make the weapons. (don't worry i will tell you where to get the things you need.)
C: pay me 10$ and i will give you all the things you need to make your weapon and we will teach you at the workshop.
(all payments/funds are going into a special bank account to only be used for group events and fun things we can do, none of the money will be used for personal use.)

#3 BE NICE: This is a group for people with common interests to get together and have fun, if you are unable to respect others and/or are unwilling to work things out with fellow group members measures will be taken. YOU GET 2 WARNINGS!! We want everyone to have fun and have a good time, so please be respectful.

#4 TAKE YOUR SHOTS!!!: This one is particularly hard considering that new members have a hard time feeling and/or registering quickly whether they have been hit or not. Remember this game is based on the honor system and always will be, if someone says they don't think you hit them then you didn't hit them. If there are any arguments of whether someone has been hit or not, ask the MC, he will handle it.

#5 RSVP: This is a big one, it helps me plan out the day and see what kinds of things we will be able to do that day if I know how many people are coming and if they are bringing others. It really helps me out and I would like it to be a normal thing for people to let me know whether they are coming or not.

#6 12-18 PLAYERS MUST HAVE ADULT: The rule is very simple, If you want to play and are under 18 but above 12 you are able to, BUT, you must have a parent/guardian take ownership/responsibility for you and they must play as well. (if the parent cant play we can probably work something out but he/she must be there) Both people must sign a waver stating that all responsibility of possible injury/problems are on the garden and not the group.

#7 THIS IS A VIOLENT GAME: This is a group/game for people to have fun and enjoy, but just like any sport there is a chance you could get hurt or break something. IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT ANY OBJECTS/POSSESSIONS, BROKEN/STOLEN ARE ON YOU NOT THE GROUP. It is highly recommended that you don't have on your possession while fighting anything of value for it can be broken by mistake.

#8 WE ARE YOUR FRIENDS: Don't worry if something is going on in your life or you need people to talk to, we are all here to have fun and be here for each other, and that means that if you need support we can depend on one another for it. Don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it.
Please visit the Crimson Sanctum website here, wiki here, and ORK here.
Beboman

Return to DEFUNCT - Shire of Sunfire Valley - Van Nuys, CA