Battle for the Ring!!

Discussion/Information about the Shire of Sunfire Valley

Moderator: Downfall

Battle for the Ring!!

Postby Scorch Flamedancer » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:58 am

Hey, I don't know how many of you guys know about this, but there is a foam fighting event very close to you guys. Like it's a 30 minute drive from your park. A whole lot of Amtgarders are coming from down north (which is a very rare and special treat). Here's all the facebook info. It is a camping event, so it'll be over the span of the weekend. We're working with the event coordinators to try and wrangle ourselves a whole campsite section for just Amtgarders so it gives us more of a chance to hang out.

https://www.facebook.com/events/603470826342638/

Now Belegarth is a little different from Amtgard, but I can guarantee there will be Amtgard rules ditching when we get there. It's gonna be a blast. So you guys should all try to make an effort and come out to at least meet everybody, including our northern brethren and a few of my people from just south of you.

Hope to see you all there!
My body is my sword, my mind is my blade. Without them, I would be nothing.
Scorch Flamedancer

Re: Battle for the Ring!!

Postby Beboman » Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:32 pm

this weekend im going to talk to the guys and see who might be interested and what the plan might be, im not sure how well the funds work out or anything like that but we will see.
Please visit the Crimson Sanctum website here, wiki here, and ORK here.
Beboman

Return to DEFUNCT - Shire of Sunfire Valley - Van Nuys, CA