Winter 2019/2020 Reign Theme

Discussion/Information about the Duchy of Wyvern's Spur

Moderators: Azus, Ubrik, Yrduna, Vidya

Winter 2019/2020 Reign Theme

Postby thistledown » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:56 pm

Great dragons have arisen in Wyvern's Spur! But new races are rising up to oppose them. Our new theme has begun.

This theme is based on the Guild Wars 2 RPG. It is a fantasy setting with many races and groups coming together to defeat the elder dragons and their minions. Far too much information can be found at https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Main_Page
Players will pick one of 5 races to represent, and gain an ability based on that race to be applied in every battlegame. They will also select an Order to join. Every two weeks played they gain a point with that order, which can be used on order-specific abilities that stack with their race and class.

Look the part bonuses will be granted for good portrayal of non-humans as well as for Order or Class.

This table shows the racial abilities (pick one of the two) and the Order abilities. (Divide your points as you like)

Note that there is one new spell written in, the text of which is also on the sheet. It is a variant of the standard Golem spell.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thistledown

Re: Winter 2019/2020 Reign Theme

Postby thistledown » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:56 pm

A more useful / concise guide to the races is attached here:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thistledown

Postby Ubrik » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:15 am

made a pdf version cuase i dont have exel on my phone
Ubrik

Postby Ubrik » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:48 pm

I'm unsticking this post
Ubrik

Return to Duchy of Wyvern's Spur - Richmond, CA