Fighter Practice + Olympics Watching Tuesday Aug 12th

Discussion/Information about the Duchy of Wyvern's Spur

Moderators: Azus, Ubrik, Yrduna, Vidya

Fighter Practice + Olympics Watching Tuesday Aug 12th

Postby AxeMurder » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:12 am

Fighter Practice 6-7:30 up at my house in the Berkeley hills. I've got a big enough back yard for at least a dozen people. All are welcome and food of some sort will be provided. Although I would appreciate a response here or an email @ robh@shadowsofcommand.com so I have some idea of how many are coming.
After the fighter practice I'll be relaxing and watching some of the Olympics coverage on our 47" Flat Screen TV which all of you are welcome to stick around for as well.

Creeksong
464 Boynton Ave.
Berkeley CA 94707
(510) 525-1856

For public transit it's possible to take the 7 up here although the last bus leaving here is before 9 so you wouldn't get to watch much of the Olympics.

PS. if there's interest I'll likely make this a regular thing, just replacing the Olympics with various movies. I mean who can resist The Blood of Heroes! and other great pieces of inspiration.

-Axe
AxeMurder

Re: Fighter Practice + Olympics Watching Tuesday Aug 12th

Postby Azus » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:43 am

I get off 6:30, +- 30 minutes, so I can be there when I get there.
Azus

Postby BranBranTheMuffinMan » Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:22 pm

Ill probably show but it will most likely be around seven and I don't really care for the Olympics so once the fighting stops I will probably not stay around for too much longer. I am totally up for this becoming a regular thing since I have Tuesdays off
BranBranTheMuffinMan

Postby AxeMurder » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:28 pm

Thanks to Bran and Azus for showing up was a blast. Totally forgot to feed you guys the chips and soda I had set aside but there's always next week. Turns out Tuesdays are bad for watching things afterwards because House got moved there, although that won't really be an issue until the new season starts.

Maybe if you guys are lucky I'll sweep off the deck before next week so we'll have more fighting space.
AxeMurder

Postby SirEuric » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:54 pm

Yeah ol' Gregory is the new love (has all the seasons on DVD that have been released) Of Sir Nakita's life.

House for President!!!
Sir Euric Bloodstone
SirEuric

Return to Duchy of Wyvern's Spur - Richmond, CA