2009 Audit

Discussion/Information about the Duchy of Wyvern's Spur

Moderators: Azus, Ubrik, Yrduna, Vidya

2009 Audit

Postby Linden » Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:10 am

It's that time again; time for the wiki chapter Audits. So I have a few Questions for you guys.

Are you active? What is your average number of players locally per week?

What days and times do you meet?

What park do you meet in, city and state? Can you give directions or a physical address? Has that park changed in the last year?

Who is your leadership? Can we post their contact information?

When was your chapter founded? By whom?

Do you have an active forum or mailing list, other than this one? Can we post links?

Has anything happened in the last year that you would like included in your history?

Thanks!
-Linden
Linden
More awesome than most

Re: 2009 Audit

Postby Azus » Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:23 am

Linden wrote:It's that time again; time for the wiki chapter Audits. So I have a few Questions for you guys.

Linden wrote:Are you active?

No, we're a rather lazy group. Best way to win a game is to walk 10 feet out of the way and wait for no one to chase you and...

Oops. Yes, we're active.

Linden wrote:What is your average number of players locally per week?

Summer, average 15; winter, hovering just under 10.

Linden wrote:What days and times do you meet?

Regular day, Sunday, 2 pm. Sorta. Definitely there by 3. Sorta.

Fighter practice - we're likely moving from Tuesday at 7ish to Saturday at somethingish. Maybe.

Linden wrote:What park do you meet in, city and state? Can you give directions or a physical address? Has that park changed in the last year?

Regular park: Cesar Chavez Park, 11 Spinnaker Way, Berkeley. [url="http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&popflag=0&address=11+Spinnaker+Way&city=berkeley&state=ca"]MapQuest[/url] <-I freaking hate bbcode

Directions - I'll simply refer you to the amtwiki ;)

Fighter practice: Probably stay at Ohlone Park, Hearst at McGee.

Linden wrote:Who is your leadership? Can we post their contact information?

Baron - Bran lil_spieder at yahoo.com
Regent - Quinn as for wanting contact info, no reply when I asked 30 seconds ago
PM - Azus azus_ws at yahoo.com
Champion - Mask
GMR - Sita contact info - see quinn.

Linden wrote:When was your chapter founded? By whom?

Who / When / Where - good questions. Used to be a schoolyard (???), lots of concrete. Also used to be called Burning Gnome. Not enough really old timers around.

Linden wrote:Do you have an active forum or mailing list, other than this one? Can we post links?

Just this one. Yes, you can post links.

Linden wrote:Has anything happened in the last year that you would like included in your history?

We done got ourselves a KNIGHT!

Linden wrote:Thanks!
-Linden

Ce n'est rein.
Azus

Re: 2009 Audit

Postby Dame Ailanthus » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:56 am

Azus wrote:
Linden wrote:When was your chapter founded? By whom?

Who / When / Where - good questions. Used to be a schoolyard (???), lots of concrete. Also used to be called Burning Gnome. Not enough really old timers around.

Burning Gnome was founded by several members of Wavehaven who moved to Berkeley. I don't remember the exact year, probably sometime between 96-98, which to my knowledge makes it the 2nd oldest CA land. They played with a lot of "house rules".

Linden wrote:Has anything happened in the last year that you would like included in your history?

We done got ourselves a KNIGHT!
[/quote]

I don't really think that part is news worthy :) , but to be clear, they didn't knight somebody, just got a transplant.
Dame Ailanthus

Return to Duchy of Wyvern's Spur - Richmond, CA