Weather: Miserable, Invasion, Reschedualed?

Discussion/Information about the Duchy of Wyvern's Spur

Moderators: Azus, Ubrik, Yrduna, Vidya

Re: Weather: Miserable, Invasion, Reschedualed?

Postby Athos D'Brasi » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:58 pm

Windir-weaponsmith wrote:ppsssssttttttttt WS guys and girls, you didnt hear it from me but you should join us in our next move against these crackfiend dictators that think theyre ruleing us! they wont see it coming at all, i say if they go for thor's refuge, we make our stand there, and completey obliterate them so not even there mothers can recognice them......but remember you didnt hear it from me, cause my monarch thinks i started this, what they dubbed "super war". so remember SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

You did start this whole imperial conquest!! And you tried to declare superwar! Fucking instigator man! Let us stay off the radar for at least a damn month before trying to start shit again! Gah! I'm over here trying to build up our shire, and you're over here instigating, some captain of the guard!....awww I'm kidding! You're my crazy barbarian brother! Even if you do start shit all the time. Hahaha.
Gotta make a plan Gotta do what's right can't run around in circles if you wanna build a life, but i don't wanna make a plan for a day far away. cause while I'm young and while I'm able all I wanna do is...
Athos D'Brasi

Postby Tevas » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:54 am

You know, really, with all the responses, it looks like Thor's Refuge is trying to get aggressive. I say, if we even decide to do it at all, let's invade them last. They obviously WANT the invasion...so they can get it...eventually. Additionally, with a large potential influx of new people from their college demo this week, this would give them time to train them all. The invasion would go much more smoothly for everyone involved if the mass of newcomers were familiar with the rules and used to taking shots. Also, they'd have half an idea of what the magic was and whatnot for the class game. At the moment, for the interest of all, it's just a good idea to wait.

Also, just in the grand scheme of things, May is right out for everything, June has Rakis and that Wyrd con down south...so we'd be starting them back up again at the end of June or beginning of July really...and there's three other lands to swing by before we get to Thor's Refuge, and the invasions happen every other month or so. This puts us there around February of 2011. We may even get delayed until March or April depending upon if some of the invasion months end up being bad and we have to slide it forward a month. So in the meantime folks, just hang tight. No need to get worked up about something so far out.

Additionally, Windir, you guys should think of fighting with us next time. I'd hate for the education to go to waste.
Tevas wrote:You will soon come to fear the Wrath of the Righteous.

Matt Larsen wrote:The defining characteristic of a warrior is the willingness to close with the enemy.

Ashen Spire wrote:I am part of the siege weapon.
Tevas

Postby SirEuric » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:44 am

I agree with MOST everything Lord Tevas has stated. However it's not that we are so eager to become another notch on your AsHen Spirians belts , it's just we love visitors and we welcome the opportunity , with you guys pride in your skills, to show you that new does not mean completely ineffective. Yes the timing is such that coordination of a "RAID" will not happen for a while but we welcome the chance to fight with and against our southern brothers and sisters when an opportune moment arrives.

Besides that, if you will recall the diablo's cauldron raid, that was accomplished with a few of Thor's Refuges' best fighting alongside you, think of the possibilities if those individuals deem it fit to fight with US instead of you. Sleep well my friends.
Sir Euric Bloodstone
SirEuric

Postby Orko » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:24 pm

SirEuric wrote:...think of the possibilities if those individuals deem it fit to fight with US instead of you. Sleep well my friends.

Oh yeah, who was that again?
Orko
▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅

Postby Tevas » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:30 pm

Orko the Red wrote:
SirEuric wrote:...think of the possibilities if those individuals deem it fit to fight with US instead of you. Sleep well my friends.

It was you! You get to be 'that guy'!

Matt Larsen wrote:The defining characteristic of a warrior is the willingness to close with the enemy.

Tevas

Postby Orko » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:47 pm

Tevas wrote:
Orko the Red wrote:

It was you! You get to be 'that guy'!

Finally! I can be as cool as Grimbold!
Orko
▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅

Postby Jareth » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:56 pm

Orko the Red wrote:Finally! I can be as cool as Grimbold!

Oh, you
"I'm part of the siege weapon."
"Banana check!"

Part of the ~Brian Hive Mind~

"I don't think that's a good idea."
Jareth

Postby tarsus » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:41 pm

SirEuric wrote:Besides that, if you will recall the diablo's cauldron raid, that was accomplished with a few of Thor's Refuges' best fighting alongside you, think of the possibilities if those individuals deem it fit to fight with US instead of you. Sleep well my friends.

Speaking of which, does anyone recall exactly who the allies of each side were in that fight? I think TR split up between AS and DC. WS went DC I think but I forgot information on numbers. Also, if possible, I need the reasons why they chose the side they were on.
In Soviet Russia, siege weapon is part of you.
tarsus

Postby Tevas » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:51 pm

I believe we had five from other lands join us. Everyone else went with DC. We had Mikezilla and Haplo from Wavehaven, Grix, Orko, Guyvas and one other from Thor's Refuge. To his credit, I don't think Grix did much other than hang out in Sanctuary.

Tevas

Postby Jareth » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:02 pm

Tevas wrote:I believe we had five from other lands join us. Everyone else went with DC. We had Mikezilla and Haplo from Wavehaven, Grix, Orko, Guyvas and one other from Thor's Refuge. To his credit, I don't think Grix did much other than hang out in Sanctuary.

That was all he did, and I think he held up a hand with ToD strip. Mikezilla and Haplo joined us because they are honorary AS members. I think Grix was being a nonconformist. I don't know about Orko, and I think guyvas was for balance.
"I'm part of the siege weapon."
"Banana check!"

Part of the ~Brian Hive Mind~

"I don't think that's a good idea."
Jareth

Postby tarsus » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:10 pm

Hm, I think I'll try to take a look at the sign in from that day when we head up this Sat.
In Soviet Russia, siege weapon is part of you.
tarsus

Postby Athos D'Brasi » Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:14 pm

Tevas wrote:
Additionally, Windir, you guys should think of fighting with us next time. I'd hate for the education to go to waste.

If it's one thing Diablo's Cauldron does need right now, it's experienced people coming and helping us out while we do our own drills and such as well (The Plan thread over in DC). So yes, we will be helping you out.
Gotta make a plan Gotta do what's right can't run around in circles if you wanna build a life, but i don't wanna make a plan for a day far away. cause while I'm young and while I'm able all I wanna do is...
Athos D'Brasi

Postby Tevas » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:14 pm

Athos D'Brasi wrote:
Tevas wrote:

If it's one thing Diablo's Cauldron does need right now, it's experienced people coming and helping us out while we do our own drills and such as well (The Plan thread over in DC). So yes, we will be helping you out.

Good to hear. You are a dedicated bunch who is eager to learn. It will be good to have you fighting next to us.

Tevas

Postby Orko » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:30 pm

Athos D'Brasi wrote:
Tevas wrote:

If you guys ever come to TR, i'll show you how to dance. :wink:
Orko
▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅

Postby Tevas » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:37 pm

It's true. I even pay Orko to dance sometimes.

Tevas

PreviousNext

Return to Duchy of Wyvern's Spur - Richmond, CA