Weather: Miserable, Invasion, Reschedualed?

Discussion/Information about the Barony of Wyvern's Spur

Moderators: Yrduna, Vidya, Ubrik, Azus

Re: Weather: Miserable, Invasion, Reschedualed?

Postby Aurel Von Slade » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:21 am

Tevas wrote:
Page Guyvas wrote:I think they're afraid that they would get crushed by the 40+ people we would get to man the field and then whoever else decides to help us


Not so much.


This is what we refer to as a "Target Rich Environment".
"I'm part of the siege weapon."
"Banana Check!"
User avatar
Aurel Von Slade
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:27 pm
Location: Ashen Spire

Re: Weather: Miserable, Invasion, Reschedualed?

Postby Grimbold » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:07 am

Them sounds like fighting words!
vincit qui se vincit
vir prudens non contra ventum mingit
User avatar
Grimbold
 
Posts: 1215
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:48 pm
Location: Aegir's Hall

Re: Weather: Miserable, Invasion, Reschedualed?

Postby Ranvier » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:47 am

Grimbold wrote:Them sounds like fighting words!

Not so much as fighting as a slaughter. We are working on outfitting everyone with rubber boots. This may take a while so please feel free hold your breath while you wait.
I am part of the siege weapon.
Ranvier
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Ashen Spire

Re: Weather: Miserable, Invasion, Reschedualed?

Postby Azus » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:53 am

Ranvier wrote:
Grimbold wrote:Them sounds like fighting words!

Not so much as fighting as a slaughter. We are working on outfitting everyone with rubber boots. This may take a while so please feel free hold your breath while you wait.


Considering the speed at which you guys move, we'd all be dead by the... oh I see... I get what you're doing. Trying to trick them into dying, are you? Afraid of them, are you?

BTW, your amusement park? We ate all the cotton candy.
User avatar
Azus
 
Posts: 1903
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:10 pm

Re: Weather: Miserable, Invasion, Reschedualed?

Postby Aurel Von Slade » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:47 am

Azus wrote:
Ranvier wrote:
Grimbold wrote:Them sounds like fighting words!

Not so much as fighting as a slaughter. We are working on outfitting everyone with rubber boots. This may take a while so please feel free hold your breath while you wait.


Considering the speed at which you guys move, we'd all be dead by the... oh I see... I get what you're doing. Trying to trick them into dying, are you? Afraid of them, are you?

BTW, your amusement park? We ate all the cotton candy.


Slow and steady wins the race. Or the war.
"I'm part of the siege weapon."
"Banana Check!"
User avatar
Aurel Von Slade
 
Posts: 283
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:27 pm
Location: Ashen Spire

Re: Weather: Miserable, Invasion, Reschedualed?

Postby Jareth » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:11 pm

I think someone is just wanting for stuff to sound like fightin' words. Really, we are the benevolent ones here. We built amusement services in DC, and we stopped WS from kick puppies. Now you're antagonizing us.
"I'm part of the siege weapon."
"Banana check!"

Part of the ~Brian Hive Mind~

"I don't think that's a good idea."
User avatar
Jareth
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:22 am
Location: Santa Clara

Re: Weather: Miserable, Invasion, Reschedualed?

Postby Azus » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:20 pm

mmmhmmm. You're the benevolent ones. Can't let other people live their own lives, you've got to butt in and beat them up.
User avatar
Azus
 
Posts: 1903
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:10 pm

Re: Weather: Miserable, Invasion, Reschedualed?

Postby Ranvier » Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:57 pm

Azus wrote:mmmhmmm. You're the benevolent ones. Can't let other people live their own lives, you've got to butt in and beat them up.
No no no, you have it all wrong. You have been liberated from your oppressors. However to pay for these services and continued protection from these oppressors we need amusement parks and conscripts.

It is also okay that you ate the cotton candy, I like the chocolate covered rice crispy treats. Especially if they are animal shaped and on a stick. I do not know why but it makes it more fun and yummy.
I am part of the siege weapon.
Ranvier
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:40 pm
Location: Ashen Spire

Re: Weather: Miserable, Invasion, Reschedualed?

Postby Orko » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:51 pm

Aurel Von Slade wrote:Slow and steady wins the race. Or the war.


Aurel von Slade, engineer of the Second Sitzkreig
Image
User avatar
Orko
▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅
 
Posts: 1055
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:37 pm
Location: Thor's Refuge i.e. The Place To Be

Re: Weather: Miserable, Invasion, Reschedualed?

Postby Jangular » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:10 pm

If I remember correctly from the DC invasion, in the merc battle there were 40+ against us, and I do believe we still came out victorious, while they wouldn't be the same 40+ people, I'm just sayin :)

but again, this is currently a moot point
"I'm part of the siege weapon."

Image
User avatar
Jangular
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:30 pm
Location: Ashen Spire

Re: Weather: Miserable, Invasion, Reschedualed?

Postby Orko » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:23 pm

Jangular wrote:If I remember correctly from the DC invasion, in the merc battle there were 40+ against us, and I do believe we still came out victorious, while they wouldn't be the same 40+ people, I'm just sayin :)


It's not cool to hit little kids and then brag about it.
Image
User avatar
Orko
▇ ▅ █ ▅ ▇ ▂ ▃ ▁ ▁ ▅ ▃ ▅
 
Posts: 1055
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:37 pm
Location: Thor's Refuge i.e. The Place To Be

Re: Weather: Miserable, Invasion, Reschedualed?

Postby Jareth » Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:34 pm

Orko the Red wrote:It's not cool to hit little kids and then brag about it.


Uh oh, I better change my platform for monarch.
"I'm part of the siege weapon."
"Banana check!"

Part of the ~Brian Hive Mind~

"I don't think that's a good idea."
User avatar
Jareth
 
Posts: 427
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:22 am
Location: Santa Clara

Re: Weather: Miserable, Invasion, Reschedualed?

Postby Jangular » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:26 pm

Orko the Red wrote:
Jangular wrote:If I remember correctly from the DC invasion, in the merc battle there were 40+ against us, and I do believe we still came out victorious, while they wouldn't be the same 40+ people, I'm just sayin :)


It's not cool to hit little kids and then brag about it.


Be careful, someone from DC might "end" you for calling them that :)
"I'm part of the siege weapon."

Image
User avatar
Jangular
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:30 pm
Location: Ashen Spire

Re: Weather: Miserable, Invasion, Reschedualed?

Postby Aylina » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:37 pm

Tevas wrote:
Page Guyvas wrote:I think they're afraid that they would get crushed by the 40+ people we would get to man the field and then whoever else decides to help us


Not so much.
User avatar
Aylina
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:03 pm
Location: Ashen Spire, CA

Re: Weather: Miserable, Invasion, Reschedualed?

Postby Windir-weaponsmith » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:07 pm

you know what i say bring it again suckas!
User avatar
Windir-weaponsmith
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:37 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Barony of Wyvern's Spur - Berkeley, CA

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron