The barbarian hordes are amassing.

Discussion/Information about the Duchy of Wyvern's Spur

Moderators: Azus, Ubrik, Yrduna, Vidya

War is a comin.

Postby Spamdrekk » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:00 pm

Muahaha... much better, children... much better.

Your blood may be fit to feed our dark gods... I have my doubts you will even mildly satiate their thirst.

Spread word... Burning Gnome exiles have been amassing....

--->Spamdrekk

/ooc Hi all... As some of you prolly know, I started the myspace amtgard group and Im one of the berkely group founders, I held Champion the entire time I was involved... I had to beocme more involed with R.L. and left the lands in good hands it would seem, sometime around 2003. Me and the other old-farts are going to get back together and do a lil "remember the good ol'days" ... and then show up and slay you all...

We are planning on doing this in september. The hard part is getting all of us old corpses together, as all of us have spread out through-out the states.

So.... I want your monarchy to contact me. Either here or on Myspace...either works. We could make an event out of this...

If we can get this going, the thing I can promise is fun... as anything we burning-gnome monarchy ever did...

---->Shawn
Spamdrekk

Re: War is a comin.

Postby Hannibal » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:14 pm

Spamdrekk wrote:Muahaha... much better, children... much better.

Your blood may be fit to feed our dark gods... I have my doubts you will even mildly satiate their thirst.

Spread word... Burning Gnome exiles have been amassing....

Your dark lords will never have the time to enjoy their blood, for they shall run from the holy light! Let the angeles and ministers of light defend us!
Proud Golden Lion
Nodule wrote:Make a Tetsubo.
Hannibal

Postby Spamdrekk » Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:53 pm

... If you love your holy light so much, I'll send you to meet it.

Worm.

--->Spamdrekk
Spamdrekk

Postby Kronk » Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:17 am

Holy Light, Wholly Lite, whatever. My... er, I mean MASK'S ... Barony has not seen a decent fight in too long. Bring on your hordes. We'll meet them, we'll beat them, we'll eat them for breakfast.

But be wary, unwashed savages; Baron Mask's head is made of pure callus, and cannot be harmed! Dratz' ego devours stars whole! Champion Azus sleeps in his own armor, ever ready for the fight! Bloodwulf harbors a darkness in his soul that blots the light of the sun! And my sword is of surprising length!

So bring it, ye odiferous, shaggy-faced, beer-bellied louts (and you may bring your menfolk, too)! If you can recall which end of the sword to hold when it comes time to fight and die and you are distracted by the warm, wet runnels down your legs at the sound of our disjointed (but nevertheless fearsome) battlecries, I will be surprised.
ad astra per alia porci
Kronk
ad astra per alia porci

Postby Sita » Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:52 am

*snort*

surprising length...

*snort*
Sita Mahakali (सीता महाकाली)
Woman-at-Arms to Squire Grix

Sita

Postby raccoonmask » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:52 am

*sigh* Lizardfolk, Werewolves, and now the Silver Horde cometh. My land is besieged with trouble. Kronk! You have your tower, you have your emtpy moat and rusting armory. The foundation is strong, like that of our land. Prepare it in case these ancient ones come to bother us. I'll work on that plan.
@`~`~~ MASK
Baron Wyvernspur
Blessed Assassin (Arthur - Round Table)
Ex-Champion of Saracen
Ex-Herald of Saracen and Bloodwolf
raccoonmask

When???

Postby Spamdrekk » Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:47 am

The date we have tenetively planned is:

SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 16th....

we all have about 2 months to prepare. I doubt I feel like dealing with any mid-reign type nonsense... But BBQ and stuff sound like fun.

Join the horde now! Get Furry garb together and come slaying....

contact me here or on myspace for getting more details together.

--->Shawn
AKA
SPAMDREKK
Spamdrekk

Postby Orion » Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:30 pm

Sounds AWESOME! I think I can actually make it up there that day. But wait, is Feast of Mars that same weekend? Might want to check with Keluric on that date.
Feanix wrote: Fuck Massachusetts, Fuck (YEAH!) Frisbee, and FUCK TEA!!!

G-Man wrote: Orion: Most clever dude on the interwebs.

C-dub Baller 4 Life, L.L. Cool J. of CA Amtgard
-Squire/Bro Orion Haeren
Orion
BROTARDED

foundations.... HAH!

Postby Spamdrekk » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:04 pm

raccoonmask wrote: The foundation is strong, like that of our land.

the "Foundation" of your land was us... YOUR ANCIENT KINGS!

WE slaughtered the beasts of your woods before you were even children who dreamed of holding swords!

WE Raised an army... that army raised goats and sheep after we left them with the lands we conquered...and those sheep raised YOU... and Now YOU will be RAIZED and burned to the grounds we conquored!!

We 3 men who drew up the terms of AMTGARD CONQUEST and delivered them into the hands of all the kingdoms at clan, lighting the fires of WAR smong all of AMTGARD... and using those...

We 3 men conquered WAVE HAVEN...

We 3 who quested and rode through the hells to bring slaughter to CLAN...
We 3 men who again rode through the hells on a great quest to bring a sword to a champion...

We are:
SPAMDREKK THE SAVAGE the undefeated champion of Burning Gnome!
DANNACH THE INHUMANE the cruel tyrant king of Burning Gnome!
JAVA IGNATIO the Thief lord and priminister of Burning Gnome!

Your foundation was mighty indeed... and for daring to compare yourselves to us we will slay you for your blasphemies and hubris.

YOUR SLAUGHTER COMES!!!

And after we conquor you... You dogs will be judged, to see if your fit to take up the conquest of all westmarch... and ALL AMTGARD ITSELF!!!

---->SPAMDREKK

Ps /ooc the things I mentioned actually DID happen. We drew up the terms of amtgard conquest, and brought them before the amtgard B.O.D. at CLAN in 99', AFTER using those rules to conquer wavehaven. We also train-hopped and adventured (yes we actually hopped trains) all the way from the bay area to Flagstaff Arizona to deliver a custom made foam sword to someone who won it at a tournament at a GEEKFEST. We rode the rails in the dead of winter to deliver the sword to Clayton the destrucktor as we promised...and did.

So yes... your foundations were mighty indeed... Are you living up to our legacy?
Spamdrekk

Previous

Return to Duchy of Wyvern's Spur - Richmond, CA