Foamwar.com

Discussion/Information about the Duchy of Wyvern's Spur

Moderators: Azus, Ubrik, Yrduna, Vidya

Re: Foamwar.com

Postby Neblig Gemetzel » Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:19 pm

I started going blind last year, my doctors told me to rest. I usually don't listen to quacks, but not being able to see is something I think any man would avoid as carefully as possible.
I haven't read the caamtgard forums, so I don't know if they're working out just fine, or if there are issues, but the vitality of the groups is connected to the forums.
As usual, I'm here to question and prod. I see amtgard as always struggling against stagnancy, as with any small group, like a church, people can get into ruts. It may not look like that, what with five people all arguing about some rules issue, but week in week out tendencies develop, and it can get difficult to look at ourselves. Often new players provide the clearest perspective of all, they show up and all they want is to have fun. I'm hoping the unification of the lands will lead to more new players and more enthusiasm. All in all I'm happy the forums are united, makes it easier. We're in this together, if we share our strengths, we'll all be better off.
Neblig Gemetzel

Previous

Return to Duchy of Wyvern's Spur - Richmond, CA