TR's Mid-Reign Feast 2/27

Discussion/Information about the Duchy of Wyvern's Spur

Moderators: Azus, Ubrik, Yrduna, Vidya

TR's Mid-Reign Feast 2/27

Postby Ileah De Vere » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:38 pm

Hear ye! Hear ye!
Baron Hannoske wishes to invite all to his Mid-Reign Feast!

Thor’s Refuge’s Mid-reign is happening on February 27th.
There will be a Weapon's Master from 12:30pm to 4pm at Carmichael Park; corner of Fair Oakes Blvd and Grant Ave in Sacramento.
The feast is from 5pm to 8pm and will be held at Great Escape Games; 1250 Howe Ave #3A, Sacramento, Ca 95825 (Tucked behind the shopping center in the Southwest corner.).
Site fee for the feast will be $10 for adults, $5 for children age 4-12, children 3 and under eat for free. This means for the price of 2 Starbucks coffees and you can come eat like a KING.

There will also be a Dragon Master Competition at the feast. So, I would like your BEST Amtgard equipment entered into the Dragon Master, all written papers need to be PMed to me no later than January 30th.This is so the Judges have time to read them before hand. Please give your items to Lady Tamara at the Park or drop them off at the Feast site before heand. The entry categories are the same as the seven Crown Qualifications categories. For information on Crown Qualifications please see the Corpora Bylaws for Westmarch: Article VI, section 4 Cultural events.

The meal Plan is Turdukhen, pasta, Salad with a wonderful moist cake for dessert. Cider, Iced Tea, and water will be provided. Please bring your own beverage if these are not to your liking.
I am also putting out a call for any household or company banners that would like to be displayed at the feast. Please bring them to the park on Sunday the 27th and give them to Lady Tamara, So that I can make sure they can be put up properly.

As if this were not enough activities, there will also be a raffle held at the feast. Tickets for the raffle will be $1 per ticket or 6 tickets for $5. If you have anything you would be willing to donate for the raffle please PM me.

This invitation is open to all lands!!!! The household of Dragon’s Haven is financing the feast. Feast fees will reimburse Dragon’s Haven to cover costs. Any additional money over cost will be donated to Thor’s Refuge!

So, PLEASE come enjoy our hospitality and show your appreciation for Thor’s Refuge!
Choas, Panic, Disorder. My work here is done.
Ileah De Vere

Return to Duchy of Wyvern's Spur - Richmond, CA