RP Day 2

Discussion/Information about the Duchy of Wyvern's Spur

Moderators: Azus, Ubrik, Yrduna, Vidya

RP Day 2

Postby TB » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:56 am

Hi Cats and Kittens,

Sorry that this post is a little close to the event date.

So here is the "official" details.

When: Sunday, August 14th. Normal day starts at noon, quest starts at 1:00 pm.
Where: Thors Refuge. On this date we will be playing at Almond Park. 5801 Almond Ave, Orangevale, CA 95662

What: After the destruction wrought by the ogre and the goblins the village of Townsville has decided to hold a harvest fair to show the principality that the village is rebuilt and thriving still. Due to the increased goblin activity, the vendors and merchants that are traveling with wares to the fair have put out a call for caravan guards. They will pay for services rendered upon reaching Townsville.

Rules: So this will be a caravan battle with a few special rules. All people that participated in the first RP day should be level 3. All new PCs will start at level 1. All Magic Users please have a spell list ranging from 1-6 level.

I will need NPC badguys and three "horses" for the caravan, so if you wish to play one please let me know.

Also if anyone can bring cardboard boxes or empty 5 gallon water jugs or duffel bags to use as content for the caravan please let me know.

If there are any questions please let me know.

Hope to see everyone there.

TB
It's shameful.
Why can't people who dress in costumes and fight with toy weapons comport themselves with more maturity? - Asmund
TB
Terrible Bard

Return to Duchy of Wyvern's Spur - Richmond, CA