Initiation Invasion!

Discussion/Information about the Duchy of Wyvern's Spur

Moderators: Azus, Ubrik, Yrduna, Vidya

Initiation Invasion!

Postby Penthesilea » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:27 pm

Hello all! For those of you who don’t know me, I have been at Diablo’s Cauldron for approximately 2 years alongside Caliban Tempest, and we have sad but happy news. Unfortunately, due to the extreme lack of players, we are leaving DC which will probably mean DC will fall. The good news is a new park has sprung up in Martinez, not 10 minutes away. They have named themselves Aureus Saltus, and their location is Hidden Valley Park, but due to construction they are at Hidden Valley’s sister park Hidden Lakes Park until further notice (There is no # address, so search “Hidden Lakes Park, Martinez, CA 94553”). We would like to plan an Initiation Invasion for August 4th, 2013, and we are inviting everyone who can make it, including but not limited to, Ashen Spire, Thor’s Refuge, Wyvern’s Spur, Wavehaven, Aegir’s Hall, and any other parks I have missed who are nearby. This invasion will serve not only as a celebration of the new park, but also as a way for them to see what a great community Westmarch is. We will be at the park starting at 11 am until whenever the fighting stops. We look forward to seeing and swinging foam with as many people as possible.
Penthesilea

Return to Duchy of Wyvern's Spur - Richmond, CA