Battlegame Survey

Discussion/Information about the Duchy of Wyvern's Spur

Moderators: Azus, Ubrik, Yrduna, Vidya

Battlegame Survey

Postby Azus » Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:13 pm

Nathan Omardeen wrote:Tl;dr - Do the survey regarding battlegame knighthood, and a FAQ about the survey based on questions/concerns we’ve received.
Hello Westmarch! I'm Eliah from the IKCoM Awards Evaluation Committee. So far we have gathered 315 responses to our survey on a path towards knighthood via battle gaming. We appreciate all the responses so far and hope for a few more!
Please take a few minutes to make your voice heard if you have not already, and share to your parks and groups.
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CPTPS3V
We’ve had some feedback about points of confusion on the survey. We won’t be changing survey questions at this point of gathering responses, but will keep the information in mind for future surveys. For now, we want to clarify the purpose of some features:
Q1: Many questions ask about details of a possible battlegame knighthood, even if I don’t want this knighthood to exist. Why is that?
A1: The first survey question asks whether or not you support a battlegame knighthood. If you don’t want a battlegame knighthood, you can express that here and that will be conveyed to the IKCoM. However, we hope you will continue to answer the other questions so that we can include your views in case a battlegame knighthood is established.
Q2: Some questions ask me to rank options, how do I indicate that I don’t want an option to exist instead of ranking it?
A2: Before each ranking question, we give a list of the same choices. You can use this list to indicate whether you would like an option to be considered. We ask for rankings on all the options because it is possible that a majority of players might select options that you do not. Having your ranking allows us to still consider your preferences for one choice versus another.
Q3: Why are you asking about levels for awards that don’t exist in my kingdom?
A3: We have included options that already exist in different parts of Amtgard for recognition of battle gaming. The survey includes links to award descriptions. If you don’t have a given award, please indicate that by answering “zero” level.
Q4: What if I have an opinion that I couldn’t express in a question?
A4: The survey includes several text boxes that you can use to share your views.
Azus

Return to Duchy of Wyvern's Spur - Richmond, CA